Community Crunch 209: Mysterious Mysteries, and Turkey Trial

Cedric

• Wildcard Community

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

Mysterious_Transmission12.gif

How perplexing, who can guess what this might be?

Turkey Trial

Turkey_Trial_2.0.jpeg

Due to unforeseen issues this weekend that prevented players from experiencing the Turkey Trial event, we will be extending the event until Friday December 6th for the Official Server network.  The EVO event rates will be in effect once the Turkey Trial event ends.

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 6th of Dec at 1 PM EST until Monday the 9th of Dec at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

This is simply a band aid to the reality of what happened and is beyond disrespectful. People lost bases and dinos with 100s of hours poured in. It's like your saying who cares to the investment of everyone that sinks alot of time into your game. Keep it up and there will be 0 supporters of your broken 4 year old game. 

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 4

2 hours ago, shdkgnth said:

Not going to address what happened over the weekend and say something to those who lost alot not being able to get on?

Due to unforeseen issues this weekend that prevented players from experiencing the Turkey Trial event, we will be extending the event until Friday December 6th for the Official Server network.  The EVO event rates will be in effect once the Turkey Trial event ends ….(addressed)

Edited by Lycan187u
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, shdkgnth said:

Not going to address what happened over the weekend and say something to those who lost alot not being able to get on?

they vaugly addressed it, they just wanted to avoid talking about it, this is not a rare thing for WC to do, they ignore and dont acknowledge their problems. 

• Like 3

On 4/24/2019 at 10:22 PM, Xitsfizzx said:

I play on ps4 and I keep seeing all this "new info" from certain youtuber/youtubers, but it's all for PC, ya we get it PC is better, it started on pc blah blah blah, but it's on console and has been for awhile, we wanna experience all these cool mods too and its frustrating we cant ya we got boosted servers but it honestly gets boring after awhile.

We want some love too and if you play on console and feel the same way vote this up it needs to be seen, we want mods, we wanna play the awesome crystal isles map, we wanna experience the modded dinos,

It cant be that hard to let this happen, or let console use devkits to make mods something needs to be done and we want a part of what PC gets to experience. 

Come on console players let's make something happen here 

On 11/23/2019 at 6:37 PM, Jjcf said:

Yes we need this badly

Come on mods for console

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

really extending the event for 4 days (12/3, 4, 5, 6th ) that are typically work days as a replacement for 5 days (11/27, 28, 29, 30th and 12/1) that are vacation days.

Not to mention dinos, land and structures that were lost.

Also when I tried to get on late today after the update I was still getting a disconnect issue and booted (it was better but not stable in my opinion).  I was also getting the disconnect issue some of the time on a map that was previously ok.

Edited by Morgul8lade
  • Like 1

I, for one thing, am incredibly grateful for this extension. My gaming laptop died and my boyfriend and I's schedules had clashed too much to allow me to get animals imprinted properly and prepared for 1x breeding again (gigas) on his computer, so this gives me time to raise my other four giga babies to their next imprint on 2x. So so grateful!! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheKaijuKing said:

Why can’t yall reveal more creatures instead of showing stuff we’ve already seen. Kinda takes away from the mystery feel when we’ve already seen these in the livestream. At least show new creatures that we haven’t seen

Perhaps they don't have much more to show, we've already seen nearly as many new creatures as there were in Extinction.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, shdkgnth said:

Dude it’s a game what do you want them to do? Y’all are a trip

6 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

it's that time of the week, community crunch.  Time for the people who take this game too seriously to show up and yell about stuff the devs know about already.  The threats to quit a game they already paid for and to not purchase DLC they will purchase anyways will be arriving shortly.

I know they are hilarious, it’s a game lol, a massive online one at that lol

• Like 1