How do I get help?!

PAPABEARbr549

How do I get help?!

Late last Wednesday when I signed back in after the server went down for update I was out of my solo tribe, I have put in tickets and added to them but all I hear is crickets.....no response at all. I understand they are busy but it’s now Monday and my tames are gonna auto decay or starve if I can’t get in soon. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thx

Seriously Mistreated by GM

Is there a phone number where I can talk to a person? You can’t imagine the hell I’ve  been through over the last week trying to get back into my tribe after the update kicked me. Still not in my tribe and  am no closer to a resolution. GM refuses to address my issue and won’t even schedule me a meeting in game till I agree to let him reset my character and give me a crappy Dino package that I don’t want. I just want back in my tribe. I would love to be able to talk to a human because this is unacceptable 

14 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

There is no support offered by phone.

You should submit another ticket as there are more than one person working them. You may get a different GM.

That’s what I was afraid of. The problem is the Dino’s that I stand to lose are my best ones, event colors, high stats and imprint. Really stinks but I’ll just play the cards I’m delt I guess 

1 hour ago, PAPABEARbr549 said:

That’s what I was afraid of. The problem is the Dino’s that I stand to lose are my best ones, event colors, high stats and imprint. Really stinks but I’ll just play the cards I’m delt I guess 

Are you on an official server ? 

You’re tribe still exists right ? ( Dino’s and builds) 

You can see your builds and Dino’s as if you’re an outside person right ? 

You still  have same char ( name and lvl ) right ? 

If the answer to all this questions are yes , go to an oby , transfer yourself to other server , and come back in to your server again . It will assume you back into your tribe . 
Already happened to me and fixed it . 

I tried but didn’t work sadly but thanks for the advice. A GM eventually came and put me back into my tribe but not until all my Dino’s and stone structures decayed, very disappointed in how my ticket was handled but unfortunately no one seems to care so I’ll just suck it up and Ark on

Archived