10 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

It took me a minute to decipher what the voice had said because it's really deep and a bit muffled

yep same hear I went back and did the fight a further two times just to be sure I heard it right.

a lot of grinding just to hear a two second speech lol.

all the hairs on my arms and neck stood up the first time round lol.

I hope it was Rockwell he is my favourite boss and to see him back would be awesome but out of that pool this time and mobile.

11 minutes ago, ADNEZAR said:

yep same hear I went back and did the fight a further two times just to be sure I heard it right.

a lot of grinding just to hear a two second speech lol.

all the hairs on my arms and neck stood up the first time round lol.

I hope it was Rockwell he is my favourite boss and to see him back would be awesome but out of that pool this time and mobile.

That would be crazy with Rockwell actually moving I wonder what his attacks would be if he was able to move

They are all random and  genesis  ones are very very rares,  but i'm the admin  of my own servers and i make deal  with the members, so  for 100 coal or 100 mistletoe they can choose the chibi they want :D this way, people who have less time to play  can basically get a a chibi in one game night (with raptor claus).

If you are curious,  this is how I found the  way to  get them, using  Cheat SDF  + "chibidino_" followed by the name of the creature.
"\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\PrimalEarth\CoreBlueprints\Items\Armor\Skin\ChibiDinos" <-- folder with all the chibis choices

exemple

cheat sdf ChibiDino_Cherufe 1 0 0     #for magmasaur  Ibelieve, 

cheat sdf chibiDino_Shapeshifter_Small 1 0 0  #for Ferax cute small form

my  favorite and most badass looking is the phoenix tho, but the wyvern is amazing too

Archived