IT'S FINALLY DECEMBER!!!

It's finally December! Who's excited for Genesis? What are you most excited for?

I for one am excited for the Ferox and the space whale (Astrocetus). I'm also excited for the new skins that they're gonna give to some animals according to their biomes. Even though the tapejara (my fav animal in the game) kinda looks like a butterfly.

(sorry if this is an over-asked question, I usually spend all my time on the mobile forum)

But yeah, have a nice day and have fun playing Ark! 

• Volunteer Moderator
40 minutes ago, ArrowHead said:

yeah that's sad my hype is gone now too.. i read it was supposed to be released in December then installment 2 in January... 

You never read that installment 2 was coming in January. It was said Genesis 1 would be December 2019 and Genesis 2 would be Winter 2020 which would be a year later once the 2020 Winter has started, as opposed to the 2019 Winter ending.

7 hours ago, GP said:

You never read that installment 2 was coming in January. It was said Genesis 1 would be December 2019 and Genesis 2 would be Winter 2020 which would be a year later once the 2020 Winter has started, as opposed to the 2019 Winter ending.

Well....now I have to wait another very long month for it.

hopefully there aren't any more delays

47 minutes ago, ArkDaWae said:

I'm hyped for Genesis as well but......

I'm not sure what their official reason for the delay is but I'm kind of glad it's happening. A Expansion release plus the winter wonder event going active would be a disaster waiting to happen.

I didn't consider that, good point!

On 12/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, Aschran said:

maybe a unic way to tame it where you let it  suck your blood 

Honestly that is actually not a bad idea! And kinda make it like when getting pregnant from the reaper queen where you lose health. Although kinda feels like instead of taming it your letting it now how you taste before it eats you ???

On 12/3/2019 at 1:28 AM, GP said:

Do you guys know if it's gonna be early, mid, or late january? Or are you uncertain?

Really bums me out that it won't come out in December

As a team we have decided that an extra month of polish and balancing is needed to deliver an awesome experience to everyone on launch day, so our anticipated simultaneous release for all platforms will be late January 2020. 

concerning the first part, from the  "Fear Evolved 3"" new on the main page,  yo ucan read the whole message  HERE

As a collectioner I'm also  very interested in the  new creatures reskins,   a tribemate  made squads of Allos,  and the new lava Allo looks epic.

3 minutes ago, Aschran said:

concerning the first part, from the  "Fear Evolved 3"" new on the main page,  yo ucan read the whole message  HERE

As a collectioner I'm also  very interested in the  new creatures reskins,   a tribemate  made squads of Allos,  and the new lava Allo looks epic.

Yeah the reskins look awesome! Even though the tapejara (my fav animal in the game) kinda looks like a butterfly.

My two favorites are the saber and the allo

I personally think the mosa look the best, but we havnt seen everything yet ^^

I"'m also curious on how are we going to beat the Moeder boss, with the fact it will spawn  many  eels,  with the fact the boss itself is dangerous, 

that mean we don't even know  what new stuff we will have to help us with it.

and i'm also curious about the lunar creatures, because there will be somes ^^

i hope for a space reaper ♥_♥  i want a lunar  baby reaper ♥

2 minutes ago, Aschran said:

I personally think the mosa look the best, but we havnt seen everything yet ^^

I"'m also curious on how are we going to beat the Moeder boss, with the fact it will spawn  many  eels,  with the fact the boss itself is dangerous, 

that mean we don't even know  what new stuff we will have to help us with it.

and i'm also curious about the lunar creatures, because there will be somes ^^

i hope for a space reaper ♥_♥  i want a lunar  baby reaper ♥

The mosa looks really cool! They kinda changed how it looks though, they did the same with the saber. I wonder how mutations will look with these guys and how will the skins affect the color regions.

With the moeder, hopefully they can add a creature that can resist it's shocks and electricity (kinda like the basilosaur). I guess that's gonna be the most annoying part about the Moeder, the fact that it can shock you and knock you off your tame. I really dislike eels for this reason

I'm also looking forwards for the space biome. So far the only creature they have released from it is the Astrocetus (space whale) which looks awesome. Apparently it's gonna be a late game tame.

32 minutes ago, Aschran said:

The atrocetus will be a limited time creature like  titans or titanosaur  because it will have  the ability to warp/teleport and  equip a saddle with canons turrets.

quite overpowered,  but i''m curious if you can actually use it in another biomes or maps ._.

And like I did with the bloodstalker, I wander what it's taming method would be. I don't think it'll be the normal tranquilizing method. Maybe it'll be like the titanosaur where instead of tranking it you increase it's torpidity by hitting it with rocket launchers or cannon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived