Play the game

TheThinker2

Play the game

Me and my 2 buddies have been playing since the game launched on console 3 years ago. We're veteran players and unfortunately due to the fact that everytime we try and build up, we get to about metal teir almost tek and then get wiped by an alpha who just decided to destroy us even though we leave everyone alone and do our own thing. Recently we got back into the game because Genesis is coming out but history only repeats itself. 

Our psn tags are

KILLAH877(leader) 

TheTninker2(Me) 

Minion0409

Alls we want to do is play the game. We've tried small tribe and boosted. We even considered PVE but we couldn't get into them. So we figured we might try and get into a mega so that we can at least play the game without worry of getting wiped. 

This post is to see if there are any megas that are willing to let us join their server, don't even need to be in the tribe, so that we can play the game and build up. We promise that if you don't want us there anymore then we'll move servers. We're just some friendly dudes who want to finally finish this game and have some fun. 

If a mega is interested please contact me (TheTninker2) or Killah877 over psn.

Thank you for you're time. 

Archived