Workaround for 120 tame limit?

Shebeatsyoui

Hey guys I get why the limits there im not gonna be a douche and complain however now that my tribe has reached the limit and we have many more to tame I wanted to ask if anyone has a workaround? I thought maybe if the tribe leader changed the dinos to personal owned instead of tribe owned it might make the 120 per player. Has anyone tried this?

Or a second idea is to build a metal pen and put the work dinos in there full of food and unclaim them then keep the door locked and when I need them I just reclaim them use them and then unclaim again. Anyone verify if this works as well or do the dinos despawn? can anyone claim them thru the wall? 

Please let me know your thoughts. Other than uploading them to the ark this is all I could think of to get around the limit.

Thanks

Do this a lot myself. 

To make a tribe Dino a personally owned Dino you have to take several steps. 

1:Tribe leader sets taming to personal taming, and Dino ownership to personally owned, tribe ridden. 

2: You then unclaimed the Dino, make sure they're on passive. They won't act like wild dinos, but like a tamed Dino in another tribe. So make sure they're passive before you unclaim. No need for cages. 

3: the intended owner reclaims the Dino. It is now their and will transition with them between tribes. 

Note that even when it is set to personal dinos the tribe dinos will remain tribe owned. 

1 hour ago, Shebeatsyoui said:

Hey guys I get why the limits there im not gonna be a douche and complain however now that my tribe has reached the limit and we have many more to tame I wanted to ask if anyone has a workaround? I thought maybe if the tribe leader changed the dinos to personal owned instead of tribe owned it might make the 120 per player. Has anyone tried this?

Or a second idea is to build a metal pen and put the work dinos in there full of food and unclaim them then keep the door locked and when I need them I just reclaim them use them and then unclaim again. Anyone verify if this works as well or do the dinos despawn? can anyone claim them thru the wall? 

Please let me know your thoughts. Other than uploading them to the ark this is all I could think of to get around the limit.

Thanks

if you split your members into 2 allied tribes and just passed the dinos back and fourth as needed you could have 240 dinos, and if you made 3 tribes, 360. could theoretically keep doing this as long as you have enough members.

17 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Do this a lot myself. 

To make a tribe Dino a personally owned Dino you have to take several steps. 

1:Tribe leader sets taming to personal taming, and Dino ownership to personally owned, tribe ridden. 

2: You then unclaimed the Dino, make sure they're on passive. They won't act like wild dinos, but like a tamed Dino in another tribe. So make sure they're passive before you unclaim. No need for cages. 

3: the intended owner reclaims the Dino. It is now their and will transition with them between tribes. 

Note that even when it is set to personal dinos the tribe dinos will remain tribe owned. 

Thats a great idea thanks

21 minutes ago, Shebeatsyoui said:

Thats a great idea thanks

Lol, think I misinterpreted and thought the thread was about how to get animals to personally owned. 

Hope it still help. 

Another thing that sprung to mind: have someone I your tribe start another tribe that has personally owned dinos, five some of the dinos to him, and see if when he joins the dinos come with. 

Archived