Genesis? Now is the time to refund

JJ5

I used to support WC but after this its just dumb to fund a company that ignores their customers and their own mess up.People can talk bad about other developers taking over there favorite titles a screwing them up but they still work.WC is the ONLY one I know of that has released a broken game continue to take money from people knowing it isn't working,ignore fixing it in anyway,it's just give us more money for this new dlc that is broken to.Ask anyone from game preview days and they will say this game has gotten progressivly worse not better, In any case it's false advertisement to sell something that doesn't work,its fraud to take money and not provide services that are paid for.I say don't support and pad the pocket or ENABLE conmen anymore.I LOVE THIS GAME but not the company that owns it,REFUND and CANCEL Genesis like I did now before it is to late.

8 minutes ago, JJ5 said:

I used to support WC but after this its just dumb to fund a company that ignores their customers and their own mess up.People can talk bad about other developers taking over there favorite titles a screwing them up but they still work.WC is the ONLY one I know of that has released a broken game continue to take money from people knowing it isn't working,ignore fixing it in anyway,it's just give us more money for this new dlc that is broken to.Ask anyone from game preview days and they will say this game has gotten progressivly worse not better, In any case it's false advertisement to sell something that doesn't work,its fraud to take money and not provide services that are paid for.I say don't support and pad the pocket or ENABLE conmen anymore.I LOVE THIS GAME but not the company that owns it,REFUND and CANCEL Genesis like I did now before it is to late.

Get your refund and don't play

3 hours ago, JJ5 said:

I totally agree with you.

On 12/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, JJ5 said:

im a beta game player 10k hours in game and tbh I love every moment still to this day. ive been wiped/trolled/imprisoned/pillared/kited/bugged died to lag/died to the mesh/fell threw the map/lost crap/ about done it all lol I would never delete/refund this game fool!!!!.in my honest opinion the game has progressed very well since beta pc .

23 hours ago, JJ5 said:

Your on PC? Of course it has on PC fool ? they only care about PC

I too play on PC and Xbox. PvP improves from Xbox to PC, though you probably have never played PC looking at your attitude towards it. Come play PC for a few days, you'd be considered a bob no matter how many hours you have on Xbox. Most tribes won't consider Xbox hours when recruiting either. Stop whining or just leave. It's not hard xD

Edit: You'll come back to this game just like all of us if you leave anyways.

Ok first I'm not whining I'm stating my personal opinion and asking community there opinions.but it seems the people commenting want to whine.Adults learn to agree to disagree while children can only argue and take everything to heart. I have NO animosity towards PC players if u read the comment I was stating a Fact to a name caller Ark has only cared about PC that's a fact and if I get called a fool I will call you one back.if u notice that guy called all console users noobs then admits to playing on one too.lol and there are more than double console users than PC so the customers they are upsetting is there money makers.and please use golden rule as I wouldn't presume I know you and say that you would do something or not do something.I will Not be back no matter what you say that is my decision and already made up my mind thank you and have a blessed holiday season all.

36 minutes ago, JJ5 said:

Ok first I'm not whining I'm stating my personal opinion and asking community there opinions.but it seems the people commenting want to whine.Adults learn to agree to disagree while children can only argue and take everything to heart. I have NO animosity towards PC players if u read the comment I was stating a Fact to a name caller Ark has only cared about PC that's a fact and if I get called a fool I will call you one back.if u notice that guy called all console users noobs then admits to playing on one too.lol and there are more than double console users than PC so the customers they are upsetting is there money makers.and please use golden rule as I wouldn't presume I know you and say that you would do something or not do something.I will Not be back no matter what you say that is my decision and already made up my mind thank you and have a blessed holiday season all.

????Bye!!! Where's your statistics from??x2 more console players you say hmm?

Everyone here knows that ARK is an unoptimized mess and I honestly don't think that WC will ever get the engine under control. But, BUT, the game offers you soooo much, so so so so much that no other game can offer you at such a low price. You say that they take money for a broken game and that is absolutely not right. 4 years ago the game was way way way worse than it is now. They fixed and improved so much over the years. Ark rarely ever crashes on me or bugs out on me. But, yes, Ark will never be a polished gem but so what? 

The price that they are asking for the DLCs is low and if you wait half a year you get the game in one of the dozens of low low price sales.  Wait a year for genesis and you get the game, plus all dlcs for like 20 bucks (!!). And for this price you get Thousands of hours absolutely gameplay fun in any way you want it. They put their heartblood and thoughts into everything. New dlcs, new mechanics, new dinos (although, the crazy tech is kinda not my thing but still absolutely cool) and now they are going to kill it with Genesis. I want WC to support ARK until they make ARK 2. 

Just pick any of the many many maps, join multiplayer or Solo and customize your own gameplay to death with the hundreds of options. Then join and get a motherload of dinos that you can tame, watch and interact with. Just sun yourself on the beaches, watch the volcaons, go underground, swim in the river. See a friggin huge Mosa and get scared, go into the jungle, run from rexes, get a raptor pack or just fly through the skies with a wyvern. Discover the ruins on earth, wander through the wastelands and do orbital drops against waves of dinos. Feel that, soak it in, ravel in it and feel the power of your bred dinos. Everything is a discovery and everything is an experience that you cant get or feel in any other game or place. And if that is not enough then you can do all that plus be a raider in multiplayer. And then there are the active and awesome modding community that brings so much more to the table. 

So no, ARK is not a ripoff it is a steal. The only game where you get so much for your moneys worth even at full price. And this is why it is one of the most popular and highly played games on steam. And this is why it does not matter to us if the game is not a polished gem. WC loves the game, WC loves their community and I will support this way of ARK in the future like this. 

Archived