Downloading Xbox Account, Ark Data & Bugs

I had to redownload my Xbox live account to get past Arks loading screen awhile back because of a bug in the game that I hope has since then been fixed.

My question, or suggestion or however you would take this stems from when I redownloaded my Xbox Live account on my Xbox One and opened ARK, my character was there too use, but my base, all my Dinos I had tamed and bred, including boss rexes that took to say the least AWHILE to breed were all gone.

What I would like to ask... is if one of your customers, like me for example, spent money on an Xbox One X to upgrade from just an Xbox One, would we lose ALL of those days, weeks, months, even years in some cases of progress of building and taming when we download our Xbox Live Account on our new system and start playing?

If so I was really hoping and praying this is something you can change. When we download our accounts on to a new system we shouldn't just get our character we should get our GAME that we have saved on our accounts. Bases, Tames, etc. All right where we left them. 

That is where the real time in this game goes, and if you lose it that easily it is really hard to want to keep playing. My suggestion is you guys should really work on backing up the data surrounding a character/account including builds, tames, and all the map data in general.

If there is some reason this can't be done then I would really like to hear it because that definitely should of been something to consider when you designed the scope of this game and the time it takes to play it.

For PC and Consoles we should be able to back-up our map data or an entire save file to retrieve later if some bug wipes our games out. This has happened to me 3 times on single player. I have recently started again on single player and it seems to be working right for the most part for the first time ever, but I was still really considering quitting playing because progress in this game is VERY time consuming and we shouldn't have to lose all that just because you guys update the game and then bugs run wild.

Please figure out away to just get our whole save file backed-up, or it at least gives us our whole save file, map data, tames, builds and all when we download our Xbox/PlayStation Accounts on a new system. It is only fair, because I dont know if I could continue to ever play this game again if I lose all my progress, builds and tames for a 4th time...

Please look into this...

Thank you for your time.

Edited by GhostCreep