fix If you are unable to log in after the patches i found a workaround to get you in

ShaunyA

If you are unable to log in after the patches i found a workaround to get you in

So i was going nuts cause i couldnt log in ,then i remembered i pay for mobile hotspot on my phone , so even tho im lan cable connected to my router i decided to try my wifi hotspot n success after hours of trying to log in i got in in seconds i went to a spot away from my main base n i set up a shack changed back to lan n was able to log in normally so it obvi a render/host connection issue caused by the update as ive nvr had this problem ,in short use your phones wifi hotspot ,it works !!!!!

3 hours ago, ShaunyA said:

If you are unable to log in after the patches i found a workaround to get you in

So i was going nuts cause i couldnt log in ,then i remembered i pay for mobile hotspot on my phone , so even tho im lan cable connected to my router i decided to try my wifi hotspot n success after hours of trying to log in i got in in seconds i went to a spot away from my main base n i set up a shack changed back to lan n was able to log in normally so it obvi a render/host connection issue caused by the update as ive nvr had this problem ,in short use your phones wifi hotspot ,it works !!!!!

or maybe wc get of there ass and fix there game, remeber where on an event and for past 4 days thousands of ppl cant login so another event messed up cos wc patch things halfway through , its called wait till after event but no wc wants to do it there way ,well when they loose more custom they can always make a new map to get more money if ppl are still around n give a crap, wc ruining there own game so sad

Archived