Silence during a crises is not going to sell a game or a new map.

Not updating people on what is happening is not going to sell your game. How many times do you really need to just ignore your players and those that might purchase games in the future from you. I already have not bothered buying the other game because one poorly run game is enough in my life. Clearly since the last patch and from it messed things up on Pc 2 days prior you all have ignored your player base. Come on its rude. Makes people angry. Most people realize that a fix is not easy but when you play silent it just aggravates things. A huge chunk of servers are causing issues with players. Unable to log in etc. Players should not be twisting themselves in knots just to get into bases they work hard for. I am well sick of the comment from the devs about being survivors. If you played this game at all you would know when you have problems and things would be repaired before they got broken more. Over and over the PVP players and pc players take priority over PVE and console. Worse still your team seems to prefer punishing everyday players rather then actually banning the dupers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Exactly.

Im one of the people who haven't been able to log in for the past 3 days!

I've tried every trick that others have posted, but unfortunately doesn't work for me. I also play other games that are server based and have never had the issues that ARK continually have. Nor encountered a so called gaming company that clearly ignors it's players or are not available to contact during emergencies such as this one.

Everyone is tired of it. I suggest a Roll Back of ALL Servers for the inconveniences and an extension of the Turkey Event. Then start working on fixing the actual game.

Edited by PRSuzia69

This is getting desperate now, others are starting to report that my hard earned tames and raised dinos are despawning.  As a solo player it has taken me 18+ months hard work to get where I am and I stand to loose it all?

I cant get on the server anymore, I get kicked with a "Login/Timeout" message.

I too have tried everything, some support for your players would ne nice. At least save my base please as I dont think I have the energy to start again

Edited by ted49
  • Sad 1

I agree with every one of you!  As a pre-release player and pretty consistent player for the last 4 years on console, I have never seen this many issues logging into ANY game including this one until now.  There have been times where logging in has been a challenge but it has never been to the point of logging in and having my base spot full of rocks and trees like nothing is there and 1/2-3/4s of the base missing.  And for it to go on for -4 days now is just absurdity.  People are getting pissed!  A rollback might not be a good answer depending on what players were doing and what they accomplished but a definite extension of the turkey trials I would think would be a must!!!!  All these issues that WC is having just within the last year tells me that they don’t have a team that plays this game to ensure stability and just being able to log into the game..........oh wait yes they do ITS US!  We just don’t get listened to and get updates on what they’re doing OR even a warning about a possible issue from a new patch.  We used to, a lllllllllllloooooooooonnnnnnggggggg time ago.  Now they keep pushing genesis, hey WC what’s the point of a new expansion of the game when all the other expansions, or better yet, core game components are broken, and keep getting broken?  Rockstar doesn’t do this with GTA or Red Dead Redemption.  I haven’t played fortnite or warframe but i’m pretty sure I have never heard people who I play ark with complain about those games in this matter.  Couple simple ideas that live by (this one doesn’t apply here but oh well), “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” and “ya won’t get $100k for a 67 Corvette that doesn’t run”.  My idea is postpone Genesis for even longer, the rest of the game stable enough to handle it.  What that in-tales I have no idea, I don’t have any understanding of coding, nor do I care to.  Actually follow through on the QOL you guys brought up months ago, keep us informed and updated as far as the happenings behind the scenes.  If there’s things that you guys are having trouble with say so and with a work around so we can still get on and enjoy the game without the aggravation of us loosing or bases and dinos.  You guys have developed a helluva modding following as of late, throw ideas out to the modders or ask for their help to fix stuff. I can go on and on, this post is long enough.  Wildcard, 90% of the attitude filled responses you receive on the forums and community crunch and in general, wouldn’t be there if you’d just kept us in the loop on a lot of things.