Help With INI Settings?

CanisLupus

Help With INI Settings?

Hey, so I need a bit of help here it seems.

I'm currently trying to host a Non-Dedicated Session on my computer for a friend and I to play on together. The only real issue is that for some ungodly reason, despite the INI settings I have for both Game and GUS being what I want them at in the files themselves, ARK will not apply them when I am in-game. Any idea why? If it helps, I don't touch any of the sliders whatsoever in the game screen as shown in the picture I provided. They're all kept as they are, but do I have to move those around and manually configure them each time instead of expecting that the Game and GUS INI settings I have set up will simply apply in the game when I am on?

2ioNt56.png

I tried to use ARK Server Manager but my computer isn't exactly capable of running that and ARK both at once. Hence why I am attempting the "Host Non-Dedicated Session" option right now. Topping it off, I sadly lack the money necessary to rent a server from a hosting company when it comes to requiring those monthly payments because of unstable income so I'd rather not suddenly have to deal with attempting to keep up with a monthly rental seeing as I have so many other things to handle with the income I do make.

Basically though, all that aside. How exactly do I get my Game and GUS settings to apply in-game while hosting a Non-Dedicated Session? Because right now it seems that I am simply getting everything vanilla. Harvest Multiplier in my INI settings is set to 5x. If it helps at all, I have both Game and GUS settings in both WindowsNoEditor and WindowsServer folders set to the same exact INI.

Archived