Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dupe

It has been announced 3 weeks ago that wildcard was going to take measures to resolve the duping problem but having 282 enemy duped meks EVERY SINGLE DAY outside our bases rushing our towers and wiping bases like this that we keep reporting taking screenshots of their names but still nothing is happening and then how are we supposed to fight this?? Its not possible the only solution is ... OH! DUPING since wildcard takes absolutely 0 actions about it lets play the only way the game is playable cuz if not we will all be wiped meanwhile wildcard is releasing more and more content and not fixing the game, should i talk about meshing, ddos? How are we supposed to fight this ? Theres only 1 way USE this methods cuz the game is so broken its the only way to actually survive. But wait lets ignore all that and show our retarded faces on streams and actually blame and bann the players cuz its their fault for using it even tho theres no other way to play and WC takes absolutely no measures to fix any of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

282? How can they have 282 outside your base? I assume you mean unmanned as servers only hold 70 players. 

Also, engaging in illegal activity is not the solution to legal activity.  All hat will happen is the ones duping will not get caught and for some reason, those doing it to keep up will get banned first. Best play unofficial until this is resolved IMO.

Duping is no solution to duping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leebum said:

282? How can they have 282 outside your base? I assume you mean unmanned as servers only hold 70 players. 

Also, engaging in illegal activity is not the solution to legal activity.  All hat will happen is the ones duping will not get caught and for some reason, those doing it to keep up will get banned first. Best play unofficial until this is resolved IMO.

Duping is no solution to duping. 

282 is the level of the mek also playstation servers can hold more than 70 players. We have filled servers to near 300 before.

Every tribe has to dupe atm as if you dont you will get wiped by the tribes that do. I have seen litterally 50 meks jump into turret towers and mek them down before the turrets can kill them all. Same with dodorexs- people have been duping bones and dropping 30-40 dodorexs on peoples bases at one time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cocob1 said:

282 is the level of the mek also playstation servers can hold more than 70 players. We have filled servers to near 300 before.

Every tribe has to dupe atm as if you dont you will get wiped by the tribes that do. I have seen litterally 50 meks jump into turret towers and mek them down before the turrets can kill them all. Same with dodorexs- people have been duping bones and dropping 30-40 dodorexs on peoples bases at one time

I didnt know xbox held more.

 

But in regards to duping, So what if others do it? Why should you or anyone else drop to their level? It is against TOS and NO ONE should do it. 

Its issues like this why the world is a mess. People do illegal or immoral activities to keep up and it ruins the world. So if everyone dupes or meshes same will go for Ark.

Do as you like as i am one lowly human. But it is a disgrace that dupers a "forcing" other players to do this because they cheat. Sad shame.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Owataday said:

Because Wildcard our full of hot air and guess what a new shiny toy is around the corner so wildcard will put a little effort in just to look competent. I say everyone dupe until it is fixed, it's the only way. like rioting in the street type of mentality

And the world turns to mush

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Leebum said:

But in regards to duping, So what if others do it? Why should you or anyone else drop to their level? It is against TOS and NO ONE should do it. 

Its issues like this why the world is a mess. People do illegal or immoral activities to keep up and it ruins the world. So if everyone dupes or meshes same will go for Ark.

Do as you like as i am one lowly human. But it is a disgrace that dupers a "forcing" other players to do this because they cheat. Sad shame.

 

So what if duping is against TOS, im not losing two years worth of grinding a base, stat line etc because other people are cheating. If there is a way to defend against it imma do it 100%.

Point is WC need to fix their game, every patch they bring out seems to create new problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 12:36 PM, Leebum said:

And the world turns to mush

 

Clearly Leebum has never been mek rushed or meshed. We had 6 Dodo Rex pulled out on us in one night and 20+ duped meks on the field we had to fight. Server pop got to about 110 that night. Weekend long battle.  Safe to say our TP got wiped. Consistently meshers and dupers show up to try and wipe our legit server. Our server was DDOS the whole Extra Life event and didnt get to raise a single thing and we actually had tribe mates who donated to the event. The game is broken as F. Clearly Leebum is a bob since he didnt even know Meks could be level 282.

So you can either watch your base get wiped by cheaters or try and fight fire with fire and maybe get banned by devs, at least you tried and didnt just roll over and let the toxic cheaters steam roll you.

I feel your pain LLkms and Cocob1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PBK said:

Clearly Leebum has never been mek rushed or meshed. We had 6 Dodo Rex pulled out on us in one night and 20+ duped meks on the field we had to fight. Server pop got to about 110 that night. Weekend long battle.  Safe to say our TP got wiped. Consistently meshers and dupers show up to try and wipe our legit server. Our server was DDOS the whole Extra Life event and didnt get to raise a single thing and we actually had tribe mates who donated to the event. The game is broken as F. Clearly Leebum is a bob since he didnt even know Meks could be level 282.

So you can either watch your base get wiped by cheaters or try and fight fire with fire and maybe get banned by devs, at least you tried and didnt just roll over and let the toxic cheaters steam roll you.

I feel your pain LLkms and Cocob1

I don't play official anymore so I don't know what it feels like. I also don't need to commit murder to know its a bad Idea with legal and moral implications. (hyperbole)

In no way am I saying these poor guys have not been wronged, because they have. I just feel that the constant meshing and duping will be exponential if players keep fighting it with meshing and duping. And it also makes those players hypocrites and others guilty by association.

And calling me a Bob is not an insult as its a stupid term to use on someone when you have no idea of their experience. 

The game is broken and yet here we all are playing it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...