ARK WHISTLE COMMAND

Stathis

Personally, I would like to see whistle commands intentionally disabled on the keyboard until assigned by the player, I'm tired of accidentally hitting J and having every single dino in the base come running at me. Particularly tired of the fact that they introduced Cryos to store dinos but didn't add in persistent storage of the configurations on the dinos so that when you re throw them  you don't have to worry about resetting all the configs on them.  Nothing sucks more than doing a boss rex run for eggs and having to set the behaviors on 24 rexes. Every.. Single .. Time..

1 hour ago, Rio4201 said:

Personally, I would like to see whistle commands intentionally disabled on the keyboard until assigned by the player, I'm tired of accidentally hitting J and having every single dino in the base come running at me. Particularly tired of the fact that they introduced Cryos to store dinos but didn't add in persistent storage of the configurations on the dinos so that when you re throw them  you don't have to worry about resetting all the configs on them.  Nothing sucks more than doing a boss rex run for eggs and having to set the behaviors on 24 rexes. Every.. Single .. Time..

I played on Xbox mainly, and only about 6 months of that was after cryopods were implemented but I never had any issues with the aggression settings or anything of that nature.

9 hours ago, Rio4201 said:

just unbind whistle follow

Archived