Robbins199

Help!!!!!!

46 minutes ago, Fetzen said:

We all have this Problem but Wildcard dont care

It's more likely that the Wildcard staff are on holiday, enjoying time with family and friends during thanksgiving and don't know how bad things are. I am sure once they are back at work they will fix it.

1 hour ago, Fetzen said:

We all have this Problem but Wildcard dont care 😞

my Server is EU-PVE-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok549

halbe base ark - Kopie.PNG

we found that getting someone to kill you when you are logged off the server usually then you join back in and spawn at a bed in your base

Edited by stan01
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, stan01 said:

we found that getting someone to kill you when you are logged off the server usually then you join back in and spawn at a bed in your base

This worked for us.... One member of our tribe created another character on a random server, he then traveled to the main base server but did not overwrite his character but stayed on that option page for a while and pressed cancel, then was able to spawn in on a bed and kill us all so we could then spawn in a new ourselves.... I'm back on valguero now 1090 official, lots of bases are decaying here.. If WC decide to do a roll back I imagine it will only come through community pressure. so get those tickets in I guess.

Edited by Donk67

44 minutes ago, Donk67 said:

This worked for us.... One member of our tribe created another character on a random server, he then traveled to the main base server but did not overwrite his character but stayed on that option page for a while and pressed cancel, then was able to spawn in on a bed and kill us all so we could then spawn in a new ourselves.... I'm back on valguero now 1090 official, lots of bases are decaying here.. If WC decide to do a roll back I imagine it will only come through community pressure. so get those tickets in I guess.

I got killed after getting on, now I'm having the same issue as before lol Time out connection issue as before this is a joke lol.. My guess, they want us all playing their new game, lol..

I heard that resetting your licenses (at least for the ps4) works but haven't tried it or even necessarily know what that means. It is apparently located in account management. Can't hurt to try from someone experiencing this issue.

Edit: I found this https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

No idea if it will work but a few people on PS4 FB trade pages, said they did this and had no issues with logging in. Maybe Xbox has something similar?

Edited by yekrucifixion187