remove ark from the stores or steam

pvg103breda

18 hours ago, Oldster said:

This is cancel culture, right?

Maybe in a thin sense, but this guy's frustration is a little more believable than actual cancel culture.  This is not one thing WildCard did wrong to make @pvg103breda feel this way.  While I don't agree that it should be removed from the store, his and many peoples complaints are long-standing and legitimate, I think.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree.  The original delete suggestion is over the top.  But Wildcard fuels these ragers with their own actions.  They moved on way too soon from Ark to Atlas.  That was a huge mistake.  Now the staff left to maintain or fix Ark is too small and seemingly incapable of fixing the real issues.  The lack of communication is the worst part though.  And there are far too many long-standing issues that should have been addressed by now.  It's a shame because the game is really fun and complex.  They could've had my money for years if they had put more effort into support and stability.  Now I am extremely hesitant to pay money for anything more from Wildcard or any company related to it.  I've never had a game that made me fear updates like Ark does.  Lol!

meshing/duping excists for years now, and still not fixed and it wont be fixed. we got meshed many times. we lost hundreds of heavy/tek turrets because of the meshing problem.  starting over is not possible. people have to many stuff to play against them. how can we compete against duped c4/dinos/structures? all servers needs to be cleared, to give people a new chance. if we cant beat them, then we should dupe/cheat aswell, as the devs are not compensating our loss everytime.

9 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Do you have an S? I thought that might be better.

I have s but people I've spoken too including youtubers and twitch streamers on X have no problem. I have external 5tb drive and my game dashboards on extinction and scorched.  I'm single player when on a server don't have this issue.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, PertySlick said:

Was playing on Original, and One X.  The Original just lost it's disc drive two days ago so I swapped it out with the One S.  All three are just fine playing an unofficial Nitrado server (so far...).

My xbox would crash all the time on Ragnarok. After moving to the One X it never crashed anymore.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:19 AM, pvg103breda said:

remove ark from the stores or steam

people should not be able to buy this game. new people got plaggued by cheaters/dupers/meshers. everyone knows, that this game wont be fixed. new people wont stand a chance to play this game. this game is in really bad condition. fix ur game first. wipe servers and ban dupers/meshers/cheaters. after that, make the game available again in stores

Fascism on parade.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:22 AM, TheDonn said:

Maybe in a thin sense, but this guy's frustration is a little more believable than actual cancel culture.  This is not one thing WildCard did wrong to make @pvg103breda feel this way.  While I don't agree that it should be removed from the store, his and many peoples complaints are long-standing and legitimate, I think.

The amount of privilege you would need to have to believe a video game being poorly made is more important then racism and sexism being spread on major Outlets is a testament to our failure as a species. It's difficult even to feel pity at this point.

Archived