remove ark from the stores or steam

pvg103breda

2 minutes ago, pvg103breda said:

duping and meshing is not just a spider. 60% of the people are playing this way.

So you gotta delete the game? Not fix the issue or anything, just delete it? Even deleting it till a re-release is excessive. It would be better to release patches that attempt to fix the issue, see if they work, and keep working if they don't. If the game stays live, it's easier to see what methods players come up with. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, pvg103breda said:

the argument of playing unofficial is a lame excuse, not to play official. unofficial is even worse. admin abuse to the max. remove the game from steam. then all the problems are gone.

Am very and have been very happy with the Unofficial servers I have played on. There are many (I dont have stats ;) ) well functioning Unofficial servers that are not plagued by cheating and admin abuse. 

16 minutes ago, pvg103breda said:

the argument of playing unofficial is a lame excuse, not to play official. unofficial is even worse. admin abuse to the max. remove the game from steam. then all the problems are gone.

You can delete it yourself. Problem's solved the same.

People don't need your protection. They can do their own research and make their own choice.

3 minutes ago, pvg103breda said:

why should i delete it? ur reaction is very hypocryte. the problem is the game itself and the devs ofcourse. they should fix it, or remove it. 

Why should you delete it? You obviously have a problem with the game that many don't. NO ONE in this thread has supported you so far, and out of all the posts I've ever seen on duping and meshing, no one has seriously called for the deletion of the game. His reaction isn't hypocritical at all. 

The devs shouldn't remove the game. Fixing it is very important, but removing it? Jeez.

If you had made a valid argument as to why you think the game needs a little break for fixing, I probably could have supported you or sympathized. But all you've got to say is "Plz delete, dev bad". 

Yes, the game is in many aspects broken, and in many aspects the Devs aren't doing as good as they could. But honestly, I'm never surprised. This is an incredibly expansive game with an ever increasing scope. The biggest bad on the block used to be Rexes, and Titans blow them out of the water nowadays. There's so much the devs need to account for, and so much that can possibly go wrong. Problems like duping and meshing aren't simple fixes. I personally believe the servers and maps would need a total rework to eliminate those problems entirely. But that doesn't call for the deletion of the game from stores. The most it warrants is an all server-wipe. 

It's a good game all things considered. I've personally played through all the story maps five times(Like a campaign) and poured hundreds of other hours into each map separately.

I've played just about every gamemode(Except Prim+) at both early and current stages of the game. While I don't minimax every part of my gameplay experience(IDK how y'all do the crazy breeding stuff that's out there) I do believe I'm pretty used to this game, its mechanics, its bugs, and its qualities.

Even when I lost a Rex army to the Overseer, my save data to the Titanosaur update, or my original character to a bug, I never thought of quitting the game. For me, it's just that good. If you can't bring yourself to like it, I honestly feel sorry for you. 

TLDR: It's a good game regardless of its sadly numerous flaws, and I'm disappointed you think taking the enjoyment from others is a good way of "fixing" the game. 

ark is not a mmo. you are not paying a subscription. I am sorry you need to be coddled and protected from clicking the buy button on games you do no research on. none of the game modes i play on have these problems. should they fix the game mode you play on? sure.

Why would you want other people who are enjoying themselves to not do so just because you aren't?  I think you should take this up with steam, they have a refund policy. don't fall within the policy? then you've got your money's worth from the game.

1 hour ago, pvg103breda said:

why should i delete it? ur reaction is very hypocryte. the problem is the game itself and the devs ofcourse. they should fix it, or remove it. 

It sure is and it is still the best game I ever played.

I get irritated too but I continue to play because it still provides me a measure of entertainment. My choice to continue to play. Your choice to not if you don't want to but your choice stops at you.

Everybody else can make their own choice. It's not like the problems are secret. 

Just now, LEDminer said:

Speaking of bugs, I wonder when the raptor pounce stunning every creature bug will get fixed. It's kind of ridiculous how this tiny rascal is holding down something with a mass two times larger.

I prefer when it pins my dino, it just stands there not attacking so I can run up on it with a sword and kill it before the pin is over. Everytime the pin animation starts Im just hoping it was my dino and not me. Not sure why this bothers so many tbh

4 hours ago, pvg103breda said:

all the mini problems might be gone, but then one GIANT one will arise, that being the fact that NO ONE who actually likes ark will be able to play it anymore!

5 hours ago, pvg103breda said:

get back to the fact. no bullocks. GAME IS BROKEN, by cheaters, meshers and dupers. these things are facts. no other excuses possible!!

phaedra parks bye felicia GIF by RealityTVGIFsKids gonna cry ....

Game has issues ? ... absolutely . Then show me an RPG, Survival game that  doesn’t have them ....  

To be fair , WC has been taking steps go fix them, it’s not perfect but will hopefully get there. 

All you suggested and all that whining  it’s a complete nonsense and pretty idiotic . 

I suggest Minecraft ... apropriate for kids of your age ...

Archived