remove ark from the stores or steam

pvg103breda

people should not be able to buy this game. new people got plaggued by cheaters/dupers/meshers. everyone knows, that this game wont be fixed. new people wont stand a chance to play this game. this game is in really bad condition. fix ur game first. wipe servers and ban dupers/meshers/cheaters. after that, make the game available again in stores

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pvg103breda said:

people should not be able to buy this game. new people got plaggued by cheaters/dupers/meshers. everyone knows, that this game wont be fixed. new people wont stand a chance to play this game. this game is in really bad condition. fix ur game first. wipe servers and ban dupers/meshers/cheaters. after that, make the game available again in stores

The vast majority of people dont play official pvp so no. 

this is probably the best game ive ever played. 

5 hours ago, pvg103breda said:

Game is fine. Don't play official servers are your issues are solved.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:19 AM, pvg103breda said:

new ppl or you lol? just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone will.get gud they say well its a fact lol learn how to build/raid/defend/diplomacy. do not try to be alpha lol a lot of ppl make this mistake lol.dont build on the beach or near any spawns lol.never keep all your eggs in one basket.stay in the shadows lol farm at night don't speak in chat ever.google the hardest to mesh base locations or mek rush location whichever ur most worried about or try a location suitable to defend against both.upload all at night b4 u log tame/gear ….these are just a few things I try to do when I join a server with intention on building.my preferred gameplay is guerilla style joins does nothing but prep to raid/troll kills all leaves nothing snipes tames kills bobs that guy lol its my break from pve breeding its nice for a change I love both game modes equally really I can tell u that 95% of the time anything I build to do my dirty deeds decay the other 5% is when im bored and announce my where abouts to get a thrill befor the weekend ends lol most likely sunday nights lol

On 11/30/2019 at 8:19 PM, pvg103breda said:

i not sure what u were on when u made this, sure ark has alot of problems. but removing it from stores is dumbest idea ever. everything u have mentioned as previously stated above, can be fixed by playing unofficial. 

On 11/30/2019 at 4:33 AM, FreelancerKnux said:

You must be mentally ill, the game works just fine there is zero reason to remove it from sale. 

Unless you play on a Mac or Linux both platforms should be removed as Wildcard does not keep them updated at the same rate as windows. I lost dozens of games and my entire base. Their answer was to hive me 10 Dino’s and a “compensation package” that didn’t replace 1/10th of what I lost. 

3 hours ago, DaWoulfe said:

Unless you play on a Mac or Linux both platforms should be removed as Wildcard does not keep them updated at the same rate as windows. I lost dozens of games and my entire base. Their answer was to hive me 10 Dino’s and a “compensation package” that didn’t replace 1/10th of what I lost. 

Sounds like you missed multiple wakeup calls to not play official servers. This wouldn't happen if you played a server(s) where the update cycle was controlled to match linux/mac version.

47 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Sounds like you missed multiple wakeup calls to not play official servers. This wouldn't happen if you played a server(s) where the update cycle was controlled to match linux/mac version.

Unofficial servers are horrible. Plagued by issues as well. Unfair admins. Rules that change on the whims of the server admins. And sometimes they just go away when the server admin tires of it. At least with the official servers you know what you are getting. Unless you play on a Mac. Then you know what you are getting just not when. BTW they sell the game on Steam with no warning that buying it for Mac will result in an unfair advantage given to windows players. 

Just now, DaWoulfe said:

Unofficial servers are horrible. Plagued by issues as well. Unfair admins. Rules that change on the whims of the server admins. And sometimes they just go away when the server admin tires of it. At least with the official servers you know what you are getting. Unless you play on a Mac. Then you know what you are getting just not when. BTW they sell the game on Steam with no warning that buying it for Mac will result in an unfair advantage given to windows players. 

It's not a unfair  advantage  at all ...mac/Linux has had issues from day one .a few Google searches would tell any person thinking of buying the game on linux\mac not too lol toss those mac\Linux out the window!!! If you enjoy the pain and suffering then by all means keep hoping they will fix it .but I wouldn't  hold my breath 

1 hour ago, DaWoulfe said:

So your suggesting mac/linux users stay on official even though they don't have access for weeks when major updates happen? That's real smart.

Unofficial servers aren't ALL horrible. While there are bad unofficial servers out there, they aren't all bad.

Linux/mac users could form a cooperative community and control server updates, instead of letting the server auto update and cut them off.

what a grand idea! remove their main revenue source so they can no longer afford to improve an ever evolving game. Yes lets remove it that will show them...put them in time out for issues that they may not have known existed until after they have had time to analyze how players are utilizing their game.  ?  I am of course being sarcastic I would be so sad if they stopped selling the game and lost the ability to maintain such an amazing work of art.  Go back to your moms basement and instead of saying the game is broke or complaining about the devs why dont you actually offer some solutions and demonstrate how you would fix it.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:19 PM, pvg103breda said:

There are servers that wipe monthly for this kind of play, the rest is pure entitlement.

12 hours ago, DaWoulfe said:

• they are not all horrible
  • the issues they are plagued with can be fixed by switching to a new unofficial server shop around
  • official servers have unfair admins as well.
  • official server rules change and are enforced at the whim of admins as well.
  • ask legacy server people, sometimes official servers just go away when the admins tire of them as well.
  • the thing is, you don't really know what you are getting with officials, every time i've tried them on anything but the arkocalpyse servers it's been too laggy to play. the population is just too dense.
  • playing on a mac sucks. playing on linux sucks as well but i've been doing it for years now.
  • steam offers the information the company provides them as well as a fairly large amount of user reviews.  there are also literally hundreds of thousands of hours of video and reviews on youtube, twitch, reddit, ark's own forums.

• 3 weeks later...

Nearly your entire post is wrong so I’ll just move on to something with fact. 

On 12/6/2019 at 2:57 PM, RenobandStit said:

what a grand idea! remove their main revenue source so they can no longer afford to improve an ever evolving game. Yes lets remove it that will show them...put them in time out for issues that they may not have known existed until after they have had time to analyze how players are utilizing their game.  ?  I am of course being sarcastic I would be so sad if they stopped selling the game and lost the ability to maintain such an amazing work of art.  Go back to your moms basement and instead of saying the game is broke or complaining about the devs why dont you actually offer some solutions and demonstrate how you would fix it.

Mom’s basement, how original I am sure I lived more of a life by the age of 20 than you will by 50 if you actually rad my post I said to remove it for Mac since there is no true support. Reading is fundamental, give wit a try. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, pvg103breda said:

the argument of playing unofficial is a lame excuse, not to play official. unofficial is even worse. admin abuse to the max. remove the game from steam. then all the problems are gone.

Why not remove every videogame in existence then? What you're suggesting is even more than a Nuclear Option. It's like causing a supernova to kill a spider. 

Archived