Can’t stay on any servers

AllyGator

Can’t stay on any servers

I’m sure some of you are experiencing the same as I am. I cannot get onto any of my 4 servers, (Val, Ext, Ab, or the Center.) My friends also can’t get on today, I was however able to get on Ext. for appx. 30 mins before getting kicked off again. Took a thousand tries to log in, sometimes it automatically  boots me back to the main screen, and other attempts  I’m loading in and base is half gone and critters have no saddles, then booted again. My friends were able to get on Ab with me lass night but so far no luck today. Apparently we 3 have had this issue since they did a small update. Idk what the hell is going on, but some damn way to spend my days off work for thanksgiving ? 

Anyone else experiencing this too? So annoying and I’m sure some of y’all have lost some stuff due to this mess :( 

WildCard, please fix this issue. 

My PS4 servers have had huge connection issues since the Halloween event as well. I've been having all sorts of trouble connecting and looking through the logs I can see plenty of my players taking several tries before they get on or just giving up altogether. This is not an internet problem, this is a problem with the game... 

Yes, a lot of people are having this issue. Mine started getting bad (everyone on the server was complaining) immediately after the patch this last tuesday (xbox one).  At first I could play 5 min or so before getting kicked. It eventually got to the point where I can't get in at all since Wednesday morning. My tribe mate was able to get in once to pod up a couple of dinos but made the mistake of logging out inside of our base to check another server. When he tried to get back in he had the issue i'm having. Same symptoms it seems as you are having. Half-rendered base, etc.  

Archived