Starting a trade forum kickstarter

fizzle617

Hello Ark fam, in my 1,500 hours played I've made many in game trades to save the countless hours of breeding to get the most powerful mutations, so I was interested in the trading forum and how it actually works but seeing as it's restricted I figured I could post and ask about the dynamics, like are they players doing cross-server trades for basic resources like MI/xstal/poly or is it primarily element/mutation trading?

Interested to get ahead after leaving the game and losing so many - almost priceless - assets.

5 minutes ago, fizzle617 said:

Hello Ark fam, in my 1,500 hours played I've made many in game trades to save the countless hours of breeding to get the most powerful mutations, so I was interested in the trading forum and how it actually works but seeing as it's restricted I figured I could post and ask about the dynamics, like are they players doing cross-server trades for basic resources like MI/xstal/poly or is it primarily element/mutation trading?

Interested to get ahead after leaving the game and losing so many - almost priceless - assets.

Most traders have set lists that encompass both materials and tek values as well as bp's, stats, or mutations sought.

Many actually just link you to their discord. 

It usually takes between 10 and 14 relevant posts in other sections of this site to gain access to the trade forums.

Archived