The wildcard-support is not answering, after I lost my character

Manchenfug

The wildcard-support is not answering, after I lost my character

Has anybody the same experience with the WIldcard-support? I submitted severals requests About help that I lost my character, but there only Feedback is the enclosed text:

Stuck/Lost Dinos/Survivors
- If you're still having an issue with a lost survivor let us know and we'll do out best to get you some assistance.
- To expedite your stuck dino issue, please review this link for more information:
https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000557967

What is that meaning "let us know" and how?

5xtimes the same "useless" email from Wildcard.

I just recently lost a character and it took 4 days for response. I’d assume it will take about the same time with thanksgiving and such. After they responded they said the only thing they could do was put a new character at the level it was. If I wanted my tek engrams back I needed to provide a picture of my specimen showing the completed fights, if I couldn’t do that there’s nothing they could do. If you had Dino’s imprinted to the original character and wanted them imprinted to the new character you have to have them thrown out and ready for the GM to fix it. Bottom line it was easier to make a new character and start from 1.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived