Giant Bee Turret mode

Rabidmoth1987

Giant Bee Turret mode

We are attempting to integrate defense bees into our cave entrance to work in conjunction with our tek turrets, Heavy turrets, plant x, velonasaurs, spiders and yuty on turret mode. The bees should spawn from mother bee and then attack the rider and dismount the rider upon contact. However, the bees that come out of queen bee are on “attack your target” only and have to be changed to aggressive on command, even if the queen bee is on aggressive. Because of that, the bees won’t be plausible if we are being offlined. Does anyone know how to change the status so they are on aggressive once they leave the bee? 

• 3 months later...

Creatures with "attack this target" will attack if an other is aiming for that target.

What i do when i use bees as defense is placing a small agressive dino in a 1x1 with tombstone as wall (they will have sight trought tombstone),

And i place the queen bee inside a dino leash, the leash will work on the queen but not on the small ones, and they will have the same target than the agressive dino

Archived