Is this fare

Rocketraptor

Is this fare

So i joined a tribe and I’ll farm some metal and they’ll take it and take my bps and don’t share anything with me. But they have a argent with a golden chain so I’m planning to double cross them take the gold chain and dip in case anyone wants to know the tribe is behemoths and the server is elev8ted survivor island

Well first of all, why are you letting them take it? Take it back. Secondly, you can’t take their gold chain off a tame. Premium items are user locked until dropped (in the case that they can be transferred between players).

Lastly, it is spelled fair. A fare is a price you pay for access or a service. 

13 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

You still won't get the chain, when an animal with a chain dies the chain automatically returns to the owner. I have killed enough animals with chains to know this.

I wish you could steal chains off dead tames...... i would have hundreds..... i played unofficial and on unofficial you dont get banned for duplicating amber items and the admins duplicated vaults of pheromones, chains, bears, and everything in between.

5 hours ago, 145273 said:

I wish you could steal chains off dead tames...... i would have hundreds..... i played unofficial and on unofficial you dont get banned for duplicating amber items and the admins duplicated vaults of pheromones, chains, bears, and everything in between.

Makes sense that you can't though, for one the owners of the collar probably spent real money for the amber to buy it. It wouldn't be convenient for both the players and the developers of the game if you could steal collars for this reasons....

It would make collars not worth it to buy at all because all you have to do is kill the creature and steal it. Makes all that money that you used up wasted. Meaning that less people would buy them. This means that the devs won't be earning as much money, making it inconvenient for them too

8 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

Makes sense that you can't though, for one the owners of the collar probably spent real money for the amber to buy it. It wouldn't be convenient for both the players and the developers of the game if you could steal collars for this reasons....

It would make collars not worth it to buy at all because all you have to do is kill the creature and steal it. Makes all that money that you used up wasted. Meaning that less people would buy them. This means that the devs won't be earning as much money, making it inconvenient for them too

Good point brother but the people i am talking about duplicate collars..... yes duplicate! they hack the game and have inventories of statues collars hundreds of thousands of chisels,mixes,molds,slips and all the other OP stations. they cheat and i would like to steal their crap

12 hours ago, 145273 said:

Good point brother but the people i am talking about duplicate collars..... yes duplicate! they hack the game and have inventories of statues collars hundreds of thousands of chisels,mixes,molds,slips and all the other OP stations. they cheat and i would like to steal their crap

Who's the owner of the unnoficial sever?

Is he aware of this?

If he does, does he allow it?

I don't think the devs of the game would just ignore it, I'm pretty sure (even in unnoficial servers) that they wouldn't approve of people hacking and stealing money away from them (hope you know what I'm trying to say). Have you contacted Wardrum about this?

45 minutes ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

Who's the owner of the unnoficial sever?

Is he aware of this?

If he does, does he allow it?

I don't think the devs of the game would just ignore it, I'm pretty sure (even in unnoficial servers) that they wouldn't approve of people hacking and stealing money away from them (hope you know what I'm trying to say). Have you contacted Wardrum about this?

Wardrum don't care because the player base is being affected but not them lol what i mean is they are making the same amount that they would of been without the hackers..... hackers are freebies that hack cause they cant afford the purchase, Also i'm talking bout official and unofficial both game modes. First time i logged onto small tribes i saw hundreds and hundreds of statues spammed across almost all the beaches, all owned by a single chinese player. The same player also has hundreds of thousands of charges in all of their stations, imagine joining a server and playing against opponents with unlimited meds saddles veggie cakes and metal structures. Not to mention they can spam statues and trap creatures /players in them. Pvp is rough atm

21 minutes ago, 145273 said:

Wardrum don't care because the player base is being affected but not them lol what i mean is they are making the same amount that they would of been without the hackers..... hackers are freebies that hack cause they cant afford the purchase, Also i'm talking bout official and unofficial both game modes. First time i logged onto small tribes i saw hundreds and hundreds of statues spammed across almost all the beaches, all owned by a single chinese player. The same player also has hundreds of thousands of charges in all of their stations, imagine joining a server and playing against opponents with unlimited meds saddles veggie cakes and metal structures. Not to mention they can spam statues and trap creatures /players in them. Pvp is rough atm

I play PvP myself, I know it can get pretty rough.

And Wardrum does care, they just made a recent update fixing many exploits, including one where players manipulated tame stats.

Of course hackers are hackers and they're gonna keep finding new ways to hack the game. But just take in mind that Wardrum does care. They probably don't react as fast as we would like them too, but they seriously have loads of work on them, they get sent hundred of tickets per week if not per day.

No one likes hackers, I got wiped several times by a specific tribe of hackers once until they got banned. 
Have you at least tryed contacting Wardrum? Have you took any action against it? It's not gonna get fixed on it's own

And also, even if the devs would earn the same amount without the hackers, why would they want to loose the amount that the hackers are hacking. 
Let's say they are hacking around 800 collars worth of amber (that's 4golden collars, although by what your saying it's probably way more) why would the devs ignore the fact that they are loosing that much amber when they could be gaining from it? You still haven't said anything about taking action against it. So my only suggestion....do something about it.

2 hours ago, Rocketraptor said:

But that’s the thing if you’re hacking your pretty smart that your able to hack but if your gonna put effort into hacking why not put the same effort into actually grindin and working on tames realistically 

You should maybe tell that to the hackers ?

As if they're gonna listen or care

22 hours ago, Rocketraptor said:

But that’s the thing if you’re hacking your pretty smart that your able to hack but if your gonna put effort into hacking why not put the same effort into actually grindin and working on tames realistically 

Not that difficult to hack this game they just use hacking engines like SB game hacker or Game Guardian...... i DO NOT recommend doing this but these hacking engines just make you put a number into the engine and you can change that number :(   so Perty much   78 amber input 78 amber into the engine and change to whatever you like.... 2,359 chisels? input that and change it, same with dino stats, and same with BPS. My buddy on unofficial does this and he told me how too i have never done nor will i ever. So in the end they cant duplicate the actual collar or pheromone they duplicate their amber and buy them, i believe you are able to actually duplicate amber items by taking a number of that amber item off your server transfering to another than rolling back the original server. So ye this what happening Wardrum

On 12/8/2019 at 12:38 PM, nintendogamer7 said:

That’s totally not cool... I work hard for my amber. Down with the cheaters!

Same bro! I have already mentioned this somewhere else on the forum, but I don't spend money on mobile games. So I earn my amber with ads and daily pursuits.

Meanwhile this guys are just typing in a few numbers and BAM! Free amber!

Not that I'm complaining (well, I kinda am) but I don't envy them. It's them who will be crying here in the forum after their account gets banned or deleted or that they're "fair" tames where taken away from them

Archived