No update found 302.3 to 302.51

Deepcuts

No update found 302.3 to 302.51

Hello,

Sever OS: Ubuntu server 18.04 64 bit
Ark server version: 302.3
Official Ark server version listed: 302.51

Looking at change logs, I cannot even find 302.3 listed  

From 302.2 jumps to 302.4 and then some.

I am using LinuxGSM to manage my Ark.
Running a manual update tells me I have the latest version

No update available
* Local build: 4433629
* Remote build: 4433629
https://steamdb.info/app/376030/

So I guess my question is: which is the latest version for Ark Dedicated Server (linux 29 Nov 2019) and how can I find this info in the future please?
I tried comparing my local build 4433629 with the one listed on steamdb.info, but I think those are two different things, steamdb showing Last Change Number instead of build.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

They skip doing Linux builds whenever they please. It's happening now. Linux servers are stuck at 304.451 while official/Windows are at 304.455. This leaves out the anti-mesh false positive fixes and at least one bug that allows people to crash maps at will --- actually, it just makes the maps completely unresponsive, it's not an actual crash so they don't get automatically restarted by systemd if run as services. You have to notice that the map can't be connected to then do a force halt and restart by hand.

I can't find any info on how far behind Linux builds lag or how often it happens.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:19 AM, PhorceOne said:

I can't find any info on how far behind Linux builds lag or how often it happens.

7 hours ago, BigFatBoy said:

Same here. I moved my instances to a dedicated Linux server, and I'm little worried about update lag. Does it happen regularly? I mean - are there release lags if, i.e. an event update is released (like upcoming Valentine's Day)?

Like you I worry about this update delay for my Linux server and I created a thread here a few days ago :

I created a similar thread on Steam too :

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1750147465519444107/

Feel free to post in these two threads. We need to draw devs attention to this issue.

Archived