Veloci2

How many servers are still affected by the update?

I just tried to do the "solution" to the problem posted here, but when I went to log in to a new server, I was booted before I could even create a new character (was just going over and selecting a spawn site near an obelisk, wasn't changing appearance or anything). This is Bullpoop. They had this problem a few years back after another update and they fixed it in a day and were all over it with customer service. This time, not a word, not even we're sorry that you are experiencing this.

I can sign into 996, and 302 but tey to transfer into 855b is not happening.  It loads a seen from the map then stands still and then connection timeout.  Very upsetting knowing that is where I placed all my tames and supplies to keep safe yet the one server I cant access.  Great job.  If you bought Genesis the game is obsolete at this point what a waste of money.  Cant even sign into older maps.  

I've gotten no reply from submitting a trouble ticket as well, I think giving the game poor reviews in the Microsoft Store for xbox might grab their attention though, seeing their rating drop suddenly very quickly it may effect game sales too which means their pocketbook, aka the only real way to get a company's attention.

• Thanks 1

Here's what fixed it for me !!! it took over 40 log in attempts to get into my Island server but I finally got in, you just have to be patient. 

I built a single foundation shack with a bed OUT OF RENDER of my base. Logged out in that bed, then logged back in........boom, I could log back in normally again. 

Hope this helps everyone out. Having the patience to keep logging in is the thing LOL. 

Update:

I Can finally get on the center 456 PvE on PS4, had to build a 1x1 butt hut with bed within running distance of base but out of render distance of my base and Dino’s,  

BUT, on Ext 994 I can’t get back on. 
WildCard, why can’t you at least put a freeze on the starve timers and on auto decay timers  since this is all f*cked up right now, at least until this mess is fixed? Hell sake, I’m gonna lose alot of my gigas that took a month to raise even with cryopods where I work 2 jobs (to get perfect imprint) and all that is gonna go to poop soon if this isn’t fixed. A lot of people and I have lord knows how many hours  into this game, not to mention the money for all the maps we had to pay for,  and we’d reallllly like to not lose all the hours and time we took to raise/ imprint , build and establish a base and animals. It’s almost 2020, and this is a multi million  dollar company.  Please do us all a favor and Get with it. 

• Thanks 1