How many servers are still affected by the update?

50 minutes ago, Kpbyrnes said:

Kinda true, I don't think they will roll back either.  It doesn't effect everyone so if you weren't effected you could lose a lot if they rolled back. Also, if they rolled back and you didn't know they rolled back you babies could starve all over again.

I was playing on Center 885B when the 2nd update was done on November 27.  I left for the 15 minutes with 6 tek troughs full of meat.  Even an 8 hour update would have been fine for me.  I was locked out of server for over 24 yours before I found a work around.

I posted to try and help others before their stuff starves, not to complain or ask for a a roll back.

To say ppl wouldn't know the server was rolled back and that there babies would starve all over again is just plain stupid. If u were in a snow boom or in the water when the game had its update let alone all the bs thats happening right now and the urgency ppl are having trying to log in and get kicked they wouldn't forget what they were doing before the update. I think ppl would know if before the update they were in the snow boom and then after they did a rollback and they logged in a spawned in the water or at base I'm sure they would question it and say DILO I was in the snow biom. That would get ppl to run around to see where they left off before the rollback. Also this wouldnt be the first time ever ark had a rollback so ppl are a custom to rollbacks now. If this was the first time ever to have a rollback then I could see it being a problem.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 down ans i had giga eggs down...  

Transferred off xbox na rag 90 (my main server) and now im locked out of it unable to spawn my survivor on it even if i do connect, submitted a ticket on the google doc over a day ago with no response

If they let it go to long they'll have no choice but to wipe since they haven't responded probably means they really screwed up  

Posted Images

WC should at the very least give us updates and replace the time (special event) and dinos lost.  We all care about our time and effort we put into this game and for WC or anyone else to say other wise is not being realistic.  With that said I think i have found a solution to the issues.   Please read the post https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/486903-solution-to-1127-update-problems/

1 hour ago, Jessieb said:

Actually ur wrong. This is a multi million dollar company. This should never happen, and if it does it should be corrected asap for the companies sake. Not every time they come out with a small update does this happen. Plus wild card said it's a small update and will only be down for 15 minutes. So no it's not the gamers fault for leaving their babies or dino s out. It's wildcards fault. There are more ppl that play the game then there are ppl that work at wildcard. So no one can say maybe the devs dont know this is happening. That's a crock. With all the social media they knew the moment their update caused a issue. For their game ark sake the should and would be beneficial to roll back the game. Another thing, u can say well this is a old game and wildcard has new games to worry about. I'd say true to an extent. Since this is a online game its not like it was back in the day when games were not online and strictly story mode. By them doing this on ark it won't just make ppl quit the game and move on. It will stop ppl from buying and playing any wildcard game in the future.  THE END.....

To say I'm wrong is a bit of a stretch but to say you disagree with my opinion would be more accurate. 

I don't hold the gamers at fault I agree with you that this is most definitely a wild card issue. However we all know how this company operates. Therefore people should use caution with what they value. 

As far as the roll back goes, the longer this issue is unresolved the less likely it will be for a roll back simply for the fact everyone is not affected. 

Edited by Bondue
7 minutes ago, Bondue said:

To say I'm wrong is a bit of a stretch but to say you disagree with my opinion would be more accurate. 

I don't hold the gamers at fault I agree with you that this is most definitely a wild card issue. However we all know how this company operates. Therefore people should use caution with what they value. 

As far as the roll back goes, the longer this issue is unresolved the less likely it will be for a roll back simply for the fact everyone is not affected. 

The only ppl not affected are ppl that have their tribe mates kill them for the walk around in order to play. But for ppl with small tribes or no one they trust are screwed. I do agree that we should use caution. Because of wildcards screw ups but if we all keep bending over cause we are all f' d anyways then we will always be screwed and nothing will change on their part. What would be better is if wildcard chimed in and told us something about whats going on. Hell they can lie for all we care we just need some acknowledgment. Dont say they dont wanna lie cause when they sit there and put out a message saying servers will be down for x amount of time and then things like this happen then they have already lied. 

Thread was a good read.  Although I would welcome a roll back to Novemner 27 (pre wnd update),  I still don't think a roll back is feasible.  If you roll back today (11/30/19) to November 27, my dinos would probably starve again as I'm at work for 12 hours today.  So although that might benefit you it would be the same result for me.  

9 minutes ago, Jessieb said:

The only ppl not affected are ppl that have their tribe mates kill them for the walk around in order to play. But for ppl with small tribes or no one they trust are screwed. I do agree that we should use caution. Because of wildcards screw ups but if we all keep bending over cause we are all f' d anyways then we will always be screwed and nothing will change on their part. What would be better is if wildcard chimed in and told us something about whats going on. Hell they can lie for all we care we just need some acknowledgment. Dont say they dont wanna lie cause when they sit there and put out a message saying servers will be down for x amount of time and then things like this happen then they have already lied. 

This isn't my type of game but, i fell for this game and I've been here since legacy; lost my main character and my next guy is stuck in an endless loop of DC on valguero 1081.   

To be fair; my main character split into two....  One on rag and one on SE.   I don't have a clue how it happened.  I just know that when I had an error in transfer and D/C i went to transfer again and it gave me the you sure you want to wipe that character message.... looked and sure as pie... i had two of the same guy.... I Ascended with one he was a 118 the other a 105.  After the update; logged into Rag 161 and imprinted.  Left the server, logged into SE 118 and imprinted.   Got off, came back on later and when I logged into Rag - weird errors... Finally was able to log into Rag and had the make a new character..... no biggie.  The other guy is on SE.  I transferred him to Rag and poof.  A longtime buddy told me that the server had been doing rollback after rollback in that timeframe....  imprinted dinos.... tribes under my main guy...... 

I had another character from a different account in every tribe on every server.  I went to Val to get him.  Endless loops of disconnections...  I had him dragged out of the base and killed.  Respawned at a bed... back to endless DC

I prepaid for Genesis; i'll be reversing that charge. I dont know that I'll stay with Ark..... I've been a non complaining 'roll with it' player for a long time.  Always helpful to noobs and other players.  I've never duped (on purpose - character....) respect the other players, respect the rules.   Never crapped on Devs, because I used to really like this game.

I've had about enough of endless silence and non-action.  Tired of being penalized because of the cheaters.   Tired of feeling like my $ has gone to waste.

Well see... if Mistlawnge stays stuck on 1081 - im about done...   100s upon 100s of imprinted dinos with my main guy ... i can live with... but not being able to get my other guy loose to take care of things....... just makes me lose any patience i've had.   

It’s tuff to say what they are going to do to Rollback or not?  I’m still having trouble getting on sucks that baby’s died but it happened all the time before cryo pods and before I had tek Troughs. It’s more about structures and adult Dino’s now.

a rollback will do the same thing as not now that we have gone this long. We just need a them to Fix the FUp they did on a long weekend and event boost. 
They need some smarter people running the show this Thursday night update stuff and Radom updates with bugs need to stop and go back to Tuesday update like we have for a long time. Then at least hope some will be there to manage the problem.

51 minutes ago, Jessieb said:

I am not affected but I run my game from an external SSD. There are others that most likely do the same. 

There is also a gentleman in our community tribe that does not run from an SSD and he has not been affected. 

Killing people to get in is a work around for those who are affected. 

51 minutes ago, Jessieb said:

Edited by Bondue

This actually worked for us on the xbox one, when you log in build a bed away from your base structures to log back in on later but you must remember to kill your main character before leaving to spawn them back in on the outside bed, anything too close to structures will fail, the new bed must be away from your main structures I can't stress this enough. Once back in on the new bed do not move a muscle until all the wildlife is moving then you should be good to go.. Good luck.

Well this is just another reason to move onto another game. I am having issues with Rag. Specifically my main server of 161. I probably won't bother getting the next map etc. Because the Devs are disrespectful. They treat the dupers better then their main players. PvP seems to be the only ones they give a poop about. They honestly need to grow up and put it in the hands of a company that can run it. I did not bother buying Atlas because one badly run game by them is enough for me. I mostly enjoy the game but i have to say i am getting to the well done with it stage again. I already took a over 6 mth break from Ark. Was not coming back to official. I can take the basic issues. Been through some ups and downs. But its the complete spit in the eye attitude from the company. Honestly unless people start to really get across to the public how bad this company is. For a short while of a maybe 6 mths it felt like someone was updating. I liked that. I appreciate that things can be complicated. But to be flogging off a new map and ignoring the problems of the masses is a big no no. The last i seen on this issue was early on when they spoke about re deploying Pc servers after issues with patch. Why release it to xbox and playstation if they have a issue.

Update: 

Still can't get into game, Lost Connection to Host. This just tells me to stop eating my time with anything WildCard. Every other Server based games I play (Rockstar, Bethesda, etc) I don't have these issues and their customer service is on point!  They usually respond quickly.

I always feel my time on this game is just wasted. 

Frustratingly,

Suzi Q

3 hours ago, SoSxCarnage said:

An update just was just put out and so far so good on my server logging in. 1 out of 7 of my 515 damage base gigas died, Is anybody will to donate an egg to me thats equivalent or better on Xbox? I'd highly appreciate it! 

This is down to wild card, maybe put a ticket in and reclaim your loses with those who are responsible for the mess we're all in atm........?