Veloci2

How many servers are still affected by the update?

I`m on PS4 EXT 1022, I have not been able to log in as well since the update, yesterday my only tribemate tried as well and he is getting the same result, timing out garbage. My allies on the same server are also going through the same thing, so there is no one able to log in to help each other die to actual play this game. Sure hope they are planning on doing something about this as there seem to be ALOT of folks affected.

Was able to login yesterday early morning, my character was killed by the update, somehow, causing me to lose all my stuff. Tried signing in a dozen times this morning and was able to get on after 45minutes, had to powercycle my modem 3 times before I could though. Went to get lunch and came back and hooked up my second xbox so a friend could play and he was able to get on but I couldn't (same network). I keep getting on for 30 seconds with my base mostly missing, trees, rocks and plants respawned, then kicked out with Host Connection timeout...Lost/timedout connection to host. Issue is not on my end I have a hardwired xbox one x with a dl speed of 750 Mps. The servers suck, they can't keep up and I have constant lag issues.

NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-TheCenter101

• Like 1

Still the same here, 483 Island, 1063 Ext, and 918 Rag. Someone earlier mentioned that this is why they quit a year ago. Same here. I LOVE this game, it's all I've played besides Witcher 3, Fallout 4 the last 3 years. But.......... there comes a time when you just get sick and tired of it, especially when WC doesn't even care to tell us what's going on or update us. Why bother wasting all that time when they won't even talk to us ? Shame.

Battlefield 5s new maps are looking pretty awesome. Modern Warfare is also tapping me on the shoulder. 

• Like 1

Here is what you get when you send in a ticket

Hello Survivor!

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. Unfortunately, Server issues are not something that can be addressed by the Customer Support department. I'm truly sorry about that. If you take a look at https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/221703808-My-server-is-down-What-do-I-do- this will be able to link you to the form you need to submit so that our engineers can look into this more. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully your issue resolves itself quickly.

Please submit a new ticket with the appropriate category selected, if your inquiry is about tame, character, item caused by server issue, Take care and have a great day!

And here is the other

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. Your request (1352763) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Below are a few general links to hopefully point you in the right direction for your issue in the meantime. If the issue has been solved by one of these, then just reply letting us know that you no longer require assistance and we'll close the ticket once we get to it. Thank you!