How many servers are still affected by the update?

This is bs. Why does ark devs do this. I'd understand if it was 1980, its almost 2020 get it together. First there was a update worked fine. Then about 1 1/2 hrs later another update saying it will be down for 15min. I tried from 10pm washington state time till 11pm time 11-27-2019. Didnt work let me connect and my internet is great every game works even crappy Rockstar games. It lets me load in from time to time but no items in my hotbar, can't access my otters inventory, can't check vault smithy or forges inventory either. Most of the time I'm pegged at 255+ ping, half my base doesnt load in, all my vaults smithy beds forges dont load in. I can literally walk through my invisible walls, run around for less then a min then I get kicked getting a stupid messeges saying host connection timed out. Then on occation I can load in everything will be there ping at 25 but can't access anything or open my door to go outside, then it kicks me. My friend can get on but i can't and I even compared my internet upload and download speed with him and mine is better then his but he can join and I can't. DILO? This is a big pain in the donkey if u know what I mean. I feel sorry for anyone that has babies out during this time. They should at least let us know what's going on. And by the way I'm still having the same damn problem as last night. I remember why I quit playing this game a year ago. I was just hoping they fired there crappy devs and hired better ones but i guess I was was wrong.                                                                                                                                                 NA-XBOXOFFICIALTHEISLAND-SERVER 209

Update I had my neighbor tribe friend go into my base drag my body to water and let me drown. I tried joining afterwards and it bright me to the kill screen asking where I want to respawn. I spawned in my bed. I was able to move around but friend couldn't see me and I still couldn't interact with anything. But i was able to see the chat box and ppl chatting. Which for the last 24hrs I've tried going where I'd get kick back to main menu I could see anyone chatting. But then I was kicked back to main menu again. So trying it again. Let u all know what happened.

Update. I did what I said above like 3 times. It finally worked I can open my doors and vaults as well as interact with dinos.  So it worked so far for me.  So recap. Have a friend or have another tribe u trust and have them go into ur base and drown u. When u drown have them pick axe ur biddy, if they can't have a wild dino do it. Then when u log back in it will give u a kill notice, spawn in ur bed. If u can't interact with anything. Leave the game have ur friend kill u again and rinse and repeat in till ur good back to normal. I think those issue happens when they give u the first messeg letting u know the server is going down. If u stay on in till it kicks u then I think we will have this same issue everyone is having. Just do what I did and u should be golden. Sorry chat is to long.

Edited by Jessieb
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 down ans i had giga eggs down...  

Transferred off xbox na rag 90 (my main server) and now im locked out of it unable to spawn my survivor on it even if i do connect, submitted a ticket on the google doc over a day ago with no response

If they let it go to long they'll have no choice but to wipe since they haven't responded probably means they really screwed up  

Posted Images

Rag 956 and valguero 1103 For me

it should be a roll back to remember when they do it. some people can play and some can’t it will be a big one!

hope I can get back all the eggs and baby’s 

update keeping trying it took me over 40 times now going back and forth between servers and now in my 1103 map!

babys are all dead! Eggs are gone  

chat is broken and some Dino commands are broken and I imagine many more problems

Edited by Bloodhoundposse

Has anyone deleted and reinstalled the game to see if that fixed the issue with joining? I dont wanna waste my time and it not work if someone already tried it. Let us know pls. Oh and the devs see all our comments and those basterds can't even chime in. What a great company. Awesome and great idea of a game but bad execution. Hell I think I'll try and get hired at wildcard, doesnt matter the position cause if i raptor up I know they wont fire me.

1098 Valguero same thing, log in render half the buildings. See tames, can run around naked for a minute or so then get kicked. Reinstalled and it did nothing. Cousin is on his Xbox one and seems fine for him...I have ultra internet directly plugged in. Other games work fine...just stupid. Had no issue before the last patch...lost time over the holiday weekend. 

3 hours ago, Jessieb said:

Has anyone deleted and reinstalled the game to see if that fixed the issue with joining? I dont wanna waste my time and it not work if someone already tried it. Let us know pls. Oh and the devs see all our comments and those basterds can't even chime in. What a great company. Awesome and great idea of a game but bad execution. Hell I think I'll try and get hired at wildcard, doesnt matter the position cause if i raptor up I know they wont fire me.

I did this, deleted and re-installed........... it didn't work at the time and that was over ten hours ago?

Rag 914 xbox is still raptored since dumb ass maintenance 2 days ago. It's just a joke that they dine this,then raptor all from them for nearly 36+ hours.but the biggest piss take is that they had the ball to then at 1am uk time that there other game atlas has now got it's weekend event started with 3x harvest and x2 on taming,breeding, ect. This company is getting worse by the day.