ticket system broken too

Mintus

19 hours ago, Mintus said:

ticket system broken too

i have just submitted ticket about these server connection issues and soon as i submit the ticket is solved instantly , how can that be if they aint replied or even had time to look at it, DILO is wrong with wc services its appauling how bad this is

yeah they did the same with me i asked for a follow up as to why they closed it without even a reply they said they dont deal with it the engineers do and they sent me too a link with this google doc to report servers https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform so the support team on here dont deal with server outages .... submit a report here. but it would be better or nice if they replied with a reason not just clicking solved with no explanation and having to ask for a follow up. i was like DILO? .... lol

what gets  me is they know its broken as pc was broken and now thats fixed so console ppl are waiting for the fix but i tried to put ticket in as a server issue its just bad that its been like this for 2 days and im going to loose oil dericks and maybe all electrics as i cant login to rag to render everything

Archived