The Story of a ARK veteran

Notagreatplayer

The Story of a ARK veteran

I’ve been playing this game since beta day one, and even though it has so many glitches, ARK, is just a amazing idea for a game. The thought of using dinosaurs for your survival instead of killing them (like some games) is what hooked me. Before tek engrams was a simpler time, even just primitive really. There was no Tek suit guy griefing your base, just a dude with a bow and arrow. And Wars? Wars are what make ark, ARK!

I’ve been through many tribe wars, and I’m sure other users on this page have too. Sometimes it was small like Rex vs Rex, or giga vs giga.

ive been hunted, caged, and sometimes meshed, but excluding some glitches, this game is fantastic. 

What the real fun is, when you raid someone and they come to your server, get ready for a party! 

008D9121-E59E-443A-97D7-BA035893D97C.jpeg

(relaxed) ahhhhhh

if only we could experience old ark again, the times when bugs were not a problem cause the game was new and not fully released, the low toxicity of the community, the tribe wars that were more about fighting players than cowardly raiding them when they offline. shame no one as made a time machine yet. i would travel back in time in a heart beat to experience old ark again. 

On 11/28/2019 at 4:02 PM, Kodking194 said:

(relaxed) ahhhhhh

if only we could experience old ark again, the times when bugs were not a problem cause the game was new and not fully released, the low toxicity of the community, the tribe wars that were more about fighting players than cowardly raiding them when they offline. shame no one as made a time machine yet. i would travel back in time in a heart beat to experience old ark again. 

I’d hop in with you

On 11/29/2019 at 9:02 AM, Kodking194 said:

(relaxed) ahhhhhh

old ark feels like a diffrent game at this point lol

Archived