Imprint timer mess...

IvyOfARK

Imprint timer mess...

I play on single player, with honestly op settings just so things go quick and I can have fun while I have time to play the game. 

The recent patch sent imprints haywire. Where I did not even have to manually imprint before my baby dinos matured, I now have to manually imprint every 15 seconds... it's ridiculous. Is there a way I can change my settings to get it back the way it was, where dinos will grow up and be automatically imprinted without me having to worry about it? 

Here are my current settings: 

Baby Mature Speed: 6.0 

Baby food consumption speed: 0.01 

Baby cuddle interval multiplier: 0.908 

Baby cuddle Grace period multiplier: 1.0 

Baby imprinting stat scale multiplier: 1.0 

Baby cuddle loose imprint quality speed multiplier: 1.299

If I have to imprint with console commands, I will, but goodness gracious couldn't wildcard warn us about this before implementing it? 

It is a mess, and I have limited time to spend messing with it. I actually preferred longer maturation times with multiple imprints, but now the best I can get is one imprint 15 minutes after hatching that results in 100% imprint after that one cuddle/walk/hand feed. Again, I haven't played with it that much, but if you search for imprint timers on here, there was a thread recently where others were sharing their findings. 

Archived