how to defend against meshers

UAEFalcon

how to defend against meshers

i got meshed 3 times this month after the first attempt we placed some velos/turrets half in mesh to shot at the meshers they reported me and 

the admin removed them with a warning in the tribe log that ill get dev wiped if i place turrets/dinos attacking thru mesh 

yet today we got meshed again this time they got into my death wall and did some damage reported him and he got banned before he could do more 

damage but i am having really hard time to defend the base against meshers so could you give me any tip how to defend against them ? 

1 hour ago, Leys said:

if you are on extinction you leave the map it's too easy to mesh
you play official?

yes official i play on ab extinction and island  last 2 are the only one keep getting meshed i thought about moving out but every place i know that is hard to raid legit is easy to mesh ie shadow cave ice center pearl center mushrom rag cave island carno island ice cave  island underwater easy cave  etc and every other place that is hard to mesh is actually easy to raid legit and hard to defend  the base on ab is doing fine been holding up for 7 months but extinction is a must for elements and island for breeding since i cant breed flyers gigas etc on ab so i am stuck in here 

41 minutes ago, ArkRage said:

To beat the mesher you have to become the mesher.l, but, you'd prob get banned in the process ??‍♀️

it isnt worth it they dont mesh with their main accounts 

they use accounts bought for 5-10$ and mostly lvl 70-80 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 7:03 AM, UAEFalcon said:

the admin removed them with a warning in the tribe log that ill get dev wiped if i place turrets/dinos attacking thru mesh 

Must be nice. I went into the mesh to fight off meshers and left 1 sleeping bag in their by mistake after and get perma banned. Total bullsh*t. Tribe mates submitted tickets about us getting attacked by meshers all week and I was only one with the balls to try and fight them off and find their beds.

#BROKENGAME #DUMBDEVS 

If you game share, you can create unlimited amounts of new xbox profiles, its easy to collect all the explorer notes to power level then run a quick boss fight. New alternate accounts are too easy to level up and mesh with..  They need to implement some kill barriers, and prevent meshing better than they currently are. 

Archived