Can't rejoin PS4 server since 541.61 update

I've been experiencing a problem for 3 days now where I cant join any server, no pvp/pve/Dedicated/unofficial. It randomly happened. I've tried clearing my cache, uninstalling and re installing many times. Reset my modem and router many times. Tried joining off friends, trying everything I've seen on the forums and reddit. I dont know what else to do. I've submitted a ticket to the engineers but I just dont want to wait. I wanna play the game I bought.. I just bought the season pass 2 days before this happening and I cant even play any of it.. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cant rejoin ps4 server since 541.61 update i  was laying on my bed and now have rock on my body all my armour etc.. gone , cant move keep getting kicked as soon as i join  server since maintenanc

WHY IS ARK NOT SORTING THIS PROBLEM OUT? BEEN TRYING ALL DAY TO LOG ON BUT STILL CAN NOT GET ON VALGUER 1118. QUICK TO GRAB OUR MONEY BUT NOT SO QUICK TO FIX THE GAME, GOIING TO CONTACT SONY TOMORROW

Its Thanksgiving.  Probably nobody in the office.

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to first start off by saying I have invested alot of my time into ark from release date. I've been playing this game for along time and put up with alot of issues from bluescreens In  the middle of gameplay, loseing flyers to the top of the map, People meshing bases I spend weeks building etc. But this bug is one of the most annoying I have ran into yet every time I try to log into the server I play on unofficial I go through loading. right when it seems to load I get kicked off and put back to the start up menu with an error pop up that says (lost/timed out connection to host) I've searched everywhere for a fix but no dev has yet to respond too this issue. If someone can help me or explain how too fix this please do it would be much appreciated. I have been trying for 4hours this time I also have a list of servers I've played on in the past I still to this day can't log into.

Not really a lot of things you can do. Timeout connection normally means your ping is too high to maintain a stable connection to the server or your ping back from the server took too long to respond. This is more common in servers with more players online or large bases. Sometimes you need to connect twice in a row even on good internet. Use a wired connection if you aren’t already or check to make sure you’re not having your connection interrupted. Not knowing your connection speed or housing location of the server you are trying to connect to I can’t say if the cause is poor internet or just the game. You can always try reinstalling the hame but I don’t know how much that will help honestly.

Edited by NumberVIIIAxel

Connexion time out. [PS4]

Hello everyone,

I have a problem since yesterday, I can no longer connect to my server in wifi.

When I put on the 4g on m phone and I do a connection sharing all ris ight, do you have an idea?

Thanks guys, sorry for my English I use a translator. ^^

(I’ve had this problem for 2 days in 3 years of game lol)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Can't rejoin PS4 server since 541.61 update