Can't rejoin PS4 server since 541.61 update

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cant rejoin ps4 server since 541.61 update i  was laying on my bed and now have rock on my body all my armour etc.. gone , cant move keep getting kicked as soon as i join  server since maintenanc

WHY IS ARK NOT SORTING THIS PROBLEM OUT? BEEN TRYING ALL DAY TO LOG ON BUT STILL CAN NOT GET ON VALGUER 1118. QUICK TO GRAB OUR MONEY BUT NOT SO QUICK TO FIX THE GAME, GOIING TO CONTACT SONY TOMORROW

Its Thanksgiving.  Probably nobody in the office.

Posted Images

Is anyone still having this issue? I just opened a ticket on it, but we've been having the problem (116) since the patch the other night.  Also, what work around are people using?  I was going to have my tribe mate drag my body out of render range if he was able to get in but he's having the same issue.  

39 minutes ago, oneliferemaining said:

Is anyone still having this issue? I just opened a ticket on it, but we've been having the problem (116) since the patch the other night.  Also, what work around are people using?  I was going to have my tribe mate drag my body out of render range if he was able to get in but he's having the same issue.  

almost everyone is .... tbh i expect their will or at least should be a rollback because this is a joke https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform you have to submit a ticket here the support mods on here dont deal with server outages

Still getting kicked Everytime I log into server

How can you go 2days now and not say anything to your player base about the situation? Do you really not care about us the consumer? Serious.. DILO are you guys thinking at wc. And on top of that during a holiday.. you for real? Takes few min to text to us a update or some concerns or something like serious don't you guys pay people for social media? If so they should be fired. You can hire me I'll tell the masses what's going on for you to calm everyone down n to at the very least give people some peace at mind. So disappointed with wc... Get your poop together please.

2 minutes ago, Emaria008 said:

Same issue. I can log into my other servers but not onto my rag server, which IS MY MAIN BASE! Things will start to decay soon. Tickets marked as solved immediately. I'm at a loss on what to do. It's been days

yeah because they dont deal with the server side of it which seems ridiculous if you ask me so have to submit a ticket here .... https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform me and the tribe i play with aint impressed either. released a patch or what not without testing it. they closed mine as well same as everyone else too i imagine

Edited by slayerofzombs87

Same issue here can only get into two of four servers I have bases on and many Dino's I can't feed like two years of breeding taming etc gone because I can't get in working ones for me are 515 and 901 official pve I log in a few times I get in. The one not working for me and I have two ps4s with same issue after last patch are 1001 and 600 one of which is my main with gigas quetz basils any many others breed Dino's slipping threw my fingers omg plz un update this

Host connection timeout issue

Two of my four servers I have bases and Dino's on work I can get in after a few tries515and 901 work official pve . The tow I can't enter over at least a hundred try's are 1001 and my main 600 official pve and can't after patch last Friday night/ Saturday morning since then nothing losing 95 % of my stuff after 2years of playing breeding taming is two much to start over is all I know even though I already have payed for the next expansion pack and was looking forward to it not sure if I will ever even look at it if I loose my main it's just too much to redo over knowing it will just happen again sigh love the game but this is just to much

Keep timing out

I seen all the other threads, happening to me too, hoping if I add another one WC will get their head out of their backside and fix their broken game before they make me and others lose even more dinos.
 Then again, maybe we'll get lucky and get comped a consolation tissue for losing all our time and effort! But I suppose a WHOLE tissue would be doing us too  much of a favor, guess I'll be grateful for maybe half a tissue.... 

Seriously, please fix your game and do right by your players or you're eventually not going to have any. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Can't rejoin PS4 server since 541.61 update
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic