ArterySinz

Can't rejoin PS4 server since 541.61 update

15 hours ago, scootman said:

cant rejoin ps4 server since 541.61 update

i  was laying on my bed and now have rock on my body all my armour etc.. gone , cant move keep getting kicked as soon as i join  server since maintenance update  ps4  official valguero 1139

my version is 541.5 ark ps4, i cn jpin in the center 190, no load the base and in 1 minutes kik me out. have lost 6 giga 365 dam , 3 wyv. and more dino are out without eat. please help me

16 hours ago, scootman said:

cant rejoin ps4 server since 541.61 update

i  was laying on my bed and now have rock on my body all my armour etc.. gone , cant move keep getting kicked as soon as i join  server since maintenance update  ps4  official valguero 1139

Same thing on pve EU 46. Will not load base, booted 1 min after getting in.

the bed bug has been a thing sine lagacy as a rule i dont log out in bed rather just a heap on the floor under it .  if u can get in at all fast travel on another bed or demo the one ur on u would under normal cicumstance load up in 'ghost' mode for example ur tribe wouldnt see u next to them!!! even if u thought u were....u could stand near them and they wont see u but they could go to ur bed and find u floating above it this is what the glich does u either have to fast travel or destroy the bed to get free of it 

if its a pvp get somebody to break in to do ?? a mate or family member not in your tribe? if its a pve ull need to log in several times in the hope that u log in properly if u have a crafter / second character dumped in a corner somewhere use that?? make sure it has tribe permission for demoing

Edited by hirogun

It took me several tries too. Like 20. 

If you have a tribemate that can get in they can drag you away from structures which should help. 

Submit a server outage report, top of this forum, too. It will let you report disconnects. 

Short sightedness from WC to release a patch, that had issues when released for PC, the day before they go on Thanksgiving break, knowing they'd have no support.

Edited by yekrucifixion187

same ...just get kicked seconds after loading .....load load load load over and over about 20 / 50 times before it eventully worked get dc start all over again with the constant loading ....this will wear out people's systems faster  why ruin the log in????such a stupid move dont u want people to play??? and for the love of god turn all the timers off till this is fixed becouse people cant get in to refresh/ feed ect  u make a time sensitive game but you cause problems that frustrate people and not do anything?????? bad customer  support

Edited by hirogun