Server The Grey Joker RP

PharaohUtred

Server The Grey Joker RP

The Grey Joker RP, Valguero, Unofficial PC Sessions, PVP (Xbox/Windows 10)

Fellow Arkers, I would first off like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have a 20 slot unofficial PC server that a friend and I run. Benefits: Great community of individuals who aren't out to ransack everything you own. This server is ran by 2 of the greatest and fair admin you'll ever encounter and once we fill up we will look to expand again in the near future.

This is not a pay to win server, you can buy tames from other tribes; current currency is metal ingots. Each established tribe will be able to have their own personal royal tame that they can hold captive to their own tribe or sell to other tribes; these are tames not available on Valguero. 

The Grey Joker is very boosted; harvest rates, taming, breeding, leveling, etc all to help the working man or the weekend warrior keep up to speed with everyone else. 

Kingdoms are ruled by kings. There are numerous kingdoms still available for the taking. Rules are simple; be fair is the number 1 rule. Secondly, raids are only allowed on the weekends. Some of the server members are in a touring Rock band; their bases when on tour are not allowed to be raided. If members of the server have something important going on they will be placed into unraidable status to protect them when they are unable to protect themselves. Offline PVP is disabled, so base defenses and allies are very important. 

At anytime you may join our Discord server to check out the RP and see if we are the right fit.

https://discord.gg/t9DQnY

Thanks, Pharaoh Utred of Hathor

10 minutes ago, PharaohUtred said:

Server The Grey Joker RP

The Grey Joker RP, Valguero, Unofficial PC Sessions, PVP (Xbox/Windows 10)

Fellow Arkers, I would first off like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have a 20 slot unofficial PC server that a friend and I run. Benefits: Great community of individuals who aren't out to ransack everything you own. This server is ran by 2 of the greatest and fair admin you'll ever encounter and once we fill up we will look to expand again in the near future.

This is not a pay to win server, you can buy tames from other tribes; current currency is metal ingots. Each established tribe will be able to have their own personal royal tame that they can hold captive to their own tribe or sell to other tribes; these are tames not available on Valguero. 

The Grey Joker is very boosted; harvest rates, taming, breeding, leveling, etc all to help the working man or the weekend warrior keep up to speed with everyone else. 

Kingdoms are ruled by kings. There are numerous kingdoms still available for the taking. Rules are simple; be fair is the number 1 rule. Secondly, raids are only allowed on the weekends. Some of the server members are in a touring Rock band; their bases when on tour are not allowed to be raided. If members of the server have something important going on they will be placed into unraidable status to protect them when they are unable to protect themselves. Offline PVP is disabled, so base defenses and allies are very important. 

At anytime you may join our Discord server to check out the RP and see if we are the right fit.

https://discord.gg/t9DQnY

Thanks, Pharaoh Utred of Hathor

Great read ;) but may help to place this topic in the appropriate  sub forum 

El Dorado: A Dungeon Crawling Ark Server is under construction and will be open in the next week or two!
This unique server gives you the opportunity to find and raid hidden bases for epic loot without forcing you to worry about your own base being raided.  PvE settings protect you and all your stuff from other players.  Being in a Tribe War against the admin allows you to break into the many admin bases scattered around Valguero to get the loot, including tames not normally available on the map.  New dungeons/bases will be added every week!

Harvest: X2
Harvest Health: X2
EXP: X2
Taming: X2
Wild Dino Hunger: X2
Day/Night cycle: 1/4
Difficulty: 1
Player Stats: X1
Dino Stats: X1
Crosshair: disabled
Player Position on Map: no
Breeding/Maturation/Cuddle: X2