ARK: Winter Wonderland, SoTF: Naughty or Nice & Winter Sale!

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, JubJub720 said:

My Laptop ended up not being good enough to play ark, even though I'm thoroughly enjoying the Xbox version I wish the Christmas/new Dino updates came to Xbox.

The new dino will come to Xbox, just it won't be the same time as PC because Xbox updates are only every 2 weeks right now.

• Volunteer Moderator
43 minutes ago, SoddenHalfling1 said:

why do they keep excluding the xbox fans we don't get the winter wonderland event pc has the Procoptodon and we don't what the hell devs

Xbox One is not being excluded from anything. Please understand that the Xbox One release was on 16th December (if I remember correctly) which was very close to the release of Winter Wonderland, therefore there was not the appropriate time to develop that event for the Xbox as well. This is not to say that the Xbox won't get events in the future.

As for the Procoptodon, the Xbox One will be getting this creature next week along with other recent additions to the PC version. Xbox One patches will be released approximately every 2 weeks as this is also dependant on Microsoft approving patches. So Xbox may have a delay in patches compared to PC, but you are not getting excluded.

I hope this helps you understand the process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...