Ark broke the game again

Findlaym

Ark broke the game again

Ark has decided to say to hell with out community let's put a dodo Rex in the game where you can summon 40 at 1 time nd drop 2 100 turret tek tower in under 5 mins wildcard don't care about there players all they care about is making money of there game I say everyone should boycott ark until they pull the finger out and fix there game they will never fix it if we keep playing and feeding them money for new dlc etc and we on small tribes only got 6 people how we ment to defend against 40 dodorexes we went out on 6 gigas to try kill them all the gigas died like common wildcard fix your game not make I worse hope you ready coz if you don't fix your game by the time rust comes out next year you will have 0 player base 

to summon a dodorex you need 400 wishbones. They take quite some time to farm, and numebr of days to do that is limited. To collect 40x400 seems quite a long take, needed several tens of people 24/7 for several days (at elast if settings are standard). You cannot beat dodorex with giga, even 1 to 3 is hard due to the fire, even if dodorex are dismounted. For sure if dodores outnumber the gigas it's useless to try. 

I get that but people are Just collecting the 400 bones then duping them it's bs what are we ment to do just sit back nd watch our base fall because that's what it seems like the guys who did it already dropped 20 dodorex on another tribe befor that like this is unfair and broke all our turret where capped 50 heavys and 150 tek turrets worth of ammo all gone and there's nothing we can do about it but sit and watch as we lost all our hard work and effort I thought wildcard was trying to get people to come back to the game not push even more people away 

Your telling me lol it was crazy was ligit nothing we could do but sit nd watch out tower and tp drop its broken wildcard say they all about the community but if that was true knowing that the dodorex is that op they would make it like titans where you can only have 1 on the map at a time but without the 6 hour time so people can acholly defend against them but they didn't they make it so someone can just spawn 40 nd drop 150 capped tek turrets and 50 capped heavy turrets in under 5 mins and our tower was vault dropped to then a wild card mod comes in and says that (message below) 

1 hour ago, Findlaym said:

Your telling me lol it was crazy was ligit nothing we could do but sit nd watch out tower and tp drop its broken wildcard say they all about the community but if that was true knowing that the dodorex is that op they would make it like titans where you can only have 1 on the map at a time but without the 6 hour time so people can acholly defend against them but they didn't they make it so someone can just spawn 40 nd drop 150 capped tek turrets and 50 capped heavy turrets in under 5 mins and our tower was vault dropped to then a wild card mod comes in and says that (message below) 

No!!!!!the cliff hanger pls I need the details of wc came and??

2 hours ago, Giorgino87 said:

to summon a dodorex you need 400 wishbones. They take quite some time to farm, and numebr of days to do that is limited. To collect 40x400 seems quite a long take, needed several tens of people 24/7 for several days (at elast if settings are standard). You cannot beat dodorex with giga, even 1 to 3 is hard due to the fire, even if dodorex are dismounted. For sure if dodores outnumber the gigas it's useless to try. 

So the wishbones are not hard to farm... In 1 hour I can get roughly 600 or more just grinding the chieftain hat unlockable skin.

So a PvP alpha tribe can easily farm the wish bones. Heck my friend become a Merc and got pays some good bps and resources from 2 alpha tribes to be a skin mule. (He just died over and over again for respawning skin)

3 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

PVP is hard.

More news at 11.

Are you serious? Is this some kind of joke to you Joebl0w13? I'd have thought you'd have more respect for your community, their time, their effort and their much needed feedback ? shame on you! 

I personally don't see how they have managed to farm that many. It doesn't take a genius to do the math and it just doesn't add up. BUT, that is all worthless as the dodorex is the same as a titan so my question is......... Why are they able to make that many at the same time anyway??? It beggers belief! 

31 minutes ago, OldHead said:

Correct, but you are missing the point the op is making. Completely ignoring the fact that there may be an issue here and  not being helpful but instead spiteful. I don't think this is why you are here but hey I've been wrong before. 

Your in the forum  guys we can't help you!!!! Joe is a volunteer  moderator... the op post barely  makes sense....and if his turret  towers were not built properly hell a gd set of flak can take out a 100 turret tower.... telling the deva to take their fingers out their butts isn't gonna get you positive  feedback duh...get gud or get rekt....either by 1 dodorex or 40  the base was obviously  poop....

1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

Your in the forum  guys we can't help you!!!! Joe is a volunteer  moderator... the op post barely  makes sense....and if his turret  towers were not built properly hell a gd set of flak can take out a 100 turret tower.... telling the deva to take their fingers out their butts isn't gonna get you positive  feedback duh...get gud or get rekt....either by 1 dodorex or 40  the base was obviously  poop....

He has a tendency to do that... 

Lovely to see such unhelpful and unproductive discussion going on yet again.

@ OP, servers have been going down constantly over the last week to try and fix these wish bones being duped. Reasons like this are why I'd never play official PvP. That and it's almost impossible to manage if you have a full time job.

Duping has been around since legacy, Wild Card should have known the ability to summon something so destructive would get abused. Maybe they're trying to edge everyone over to unofficial where I presume they still get a fraction of the profit (in server hosting) with no real maintenance to worry about.

Archived