which of all the maps are the easiest to farm tributes and artifacts?

Arabi

i believe the new map valgero has all three bosses spawns at once so it is the fastest way to unlock most of the engrams manticore dragon and the monkey 

also the dragon&manticore on valg and ragnarok are  easy unlike the  dragon on island is way too hard but could be done with rhinos  just a note island dragon unlock some extra engrams than valg and rag

ab boss is different and spawns only on ab map it is hard to collects its tirbutes cause the alpha reaper and alpha basilisk are pretty hard to find but it unlocks 15+ levels and some useful stuff like the tek bed 

overseer unlocks 15+ levels aswell but it is the hardest one in both fighting it and collecting the the tirbutes basically you gonna need all the 3 bosses heads from island killing every alpha dino on the map 

also collecting tirbutes for all the 3 alpha bosses in island also spinos and gigas kinda rare on island so kill those on sight you would need them a lot  

long story short story if you want to just fight the bosses then stick to valg  it is easy 

but if you want to unlock engrams and levels ascension then you gonna need to play on ab island also valg for manticore 

for ab you gonna need around 3-4 players good velos or megs and stegos also light pets shot guns assault rifles 

for the alpha dragon on island theris or rhinos but make sure they are really well breeded  ( dont use rexes or what ever eats meat they would get toasted  ) 

for broodmother and the monkey also manticore rexes would do fine combined with a yuti to boost them up 

oh and theries for the overseer 

3 hours ago, UAEFalcon said:

i believe the new map valgero has all three bosses spawns at once so it is the fastest way to unlock most of the engrams manticore dragon and the monkey 

also the dragon&manticore on valg and ragnarok are  easy unlike the  dragon on island is way too hard but could be done with rhinos  just a note island dragon unlock some extra engrams than valg and rag

ab boss is different and spawns only on ab map it is hard to collects its tirbutes cause the alpha reaper and alpha basilisk are pretty hard to find but it unlocks 15+ levels and some useful stuff like the tek bed 

overseer unlocks 15+ levels aswell but it is the hardest one in both fighting it and collecting the the tirbutes basically you gonna need all the 3 bosses heads from island killing every alpha dino on the map 

also collecting tirbutes for all the 3 alpha bosses in island also spinos and gigas kinda rare on island so kill those on sight you would need them a lot  

long story short story if you want to just fight the bosses then stick to valg  it is easy 

but if you want to unlock engrams and levels ascension then you gonna need to play on ab island also valg for manticore 

for ab you gonna need around 3-4 players good velos or megs and stegos also light pets shot guns assault rifles 

for the alpha dragon on island theris or rhinos but make sure they are really well breeded  ( dont use rexes or what ever eats meat they would get toasted  ) 

for broodmother and the monkey also manticore rexes would do fine combined with a yuti to boost them up 

oh and theries for the overseer 

well I started at valguero and defeated their bosses, For alpha dragon on island do you think strong rexes will do ?

26 minutes ago, Arabi said:

well I started at valguero and defeated their bosses, For alpha dragon on island do you think strong rexes will do ?

For Alpha dragon on the Island high stat Therizinos loaded with sweet veg cakes are apparently better than using rexes. I think it has something to do with the dragon doing increased damage against carnivores.

4 minutes ago, WarpSpasm said:

For Alpha dragon on the Island high stat Therizinos loaded with sweet veg cakes are apparently better than using rexes. I think it has something to do with the dragon doing increased damage against carnivores.

thanks, I have heard also that megaloceros with shotguns and 5 rexes will do , do you think that is possible?

32 minutes ago, Arabi said:

thanks, I have heard also that megaloceros with shotguns and 5 rexes will do , do you think that is possible?

Dragon on island takes way less damage than dragon on rag/val. While rexes on rag/val can take it down and still have 1/2 of their life there (with fire is does % damage, so increason basic hp at birth using breeding and better saddled will not help, increasing base attack will instead reduce the time to kill it, but you would need to get a factor of roughly 3 in damage to be able to kill it before he kills the rexes), on island I think they'll just die, whatever you do (at least, if you try and head-on assault without breaks).

We did the alpha dragon on island using 18 therezinos 1 yuty 1 daeodon and many veggie cakes. therezinos has rougly 50 point in health and 60 in damage. Leveled up with 20k health and all the rest attack (around 850% if I remeber correctly). We had to make many round of dragon landing - attack -retreat - dragon flying - landing again.

I guess that if mounted players stay on rhyno instead of therezino it can be even easier. I would not try with rexes though, unless you can bring the attack to something like 1800% lol. Surely above 1000%

1 hour ago, Giorgino87 said:

Dragon on island takes way less damage than dragon on rag/val. While rexes on rag/val can take it down and still have 1/2 of their life there (with fire is does % damage, so increason basic hp at birth using breeding and better saddled will not help, increasing base attack will instead reduce the time to kill it, but you would need to get a factor of roughly 3 in damage to be able to kill it before he kills the rexes), on island I think they'll just die, whatever you do (at least, if you try and head-on assault without breaks).

We did the alpha dragon on island using 18 therezinos 1 yuty 1 daeodon and many veggie cakes. therezinos has rougly 50 point in health and 60 in damage. Leveled up with 20k health and all the rest attack (around 850% if I remeber correctly). We had to make many round of dragon landing - attack -retreat - dragon flying - landing again.

I guess that if mounted players stay on rhyno instead of therezino it can be even easier. I would not try with rexes though, unless you can bring the attack to something like 1800% lol. Surely above 1000%

well my rexes are around 2500% dmg , but i dont want to lose them for a stupid unstudied strategy at island dragon. thank for the tips :)

4 minutes ago, Arabi said:

well my rexes are around 2500% dmg , but i dont want to lose them for a stupid unstudied strategy at island dragon. thank for the tips :)

We have never tried with rexes, as I play unofficial with settings similar to official, and the breeding lines of our cluster have strongest rexes reach 1100% DMG. Anyway those numebrs are extrapolate considering 18 rexes with yuty, for 5 rexes atack should be even higher.

Just to add, we of course had also good shotguns with us.

9 hours ago, Arabi said:

i am not sure how it works on unofficial but on official no it wouldnt but rhinos do great 4-5 rhinos 1800 dmg 5 cakes and that is it no need for pig neither yuti 

we just did the boss few minutes ago 5 rhinos 10 cakes per rhino 25 med brews 2 set of 900+ dura flak per player 118-150 saddles for the rhinos and that is it 

Cheapest way to kill Alpha Dragon an Island (and with only 3 Players) is one Rex, one Velo and one Megaloceros. Rex HP doesn't matter, you can even take a Standard crafted saddle (25 armor), put all stats in melee since it will kill all the Flyers. (1000-1500% Damage is enough) For the Megaloceros: Just tame a high lvl one. Put your stats in HP and a Little bit in weight since it will carry the rider with ammo & approx. 15 veggi cakes for itselfe. The Velo is the only dino that should have high stats. Try to get one with around 4k Stamina and 1100% Damage (leveled). You can even take a male/female low lvl one on follow to max out the Damage Output. 

The Rex is only there to kill the adds (Flyers). The Megaloceros is tanking Dragon since it's hitbox is too small so it won't get hit & the Velo is dealing all the Damage you need. With a Velo that is between 1000-1100% Damage + mate boosted + fully imprinted (and rider Bonus) it will only take you 3-4 Landing phases (depending on how lucky you are in thermes of how Long it stays on the Ground).

So you need:

A mediocre Rex with Standard saddle.

2-3 Flax Sets for the Rex rider. The other rides could go for Hazard suit (Standard) to be immune vs the heat, but I suggest that the megalo rider also wears flak.

Med. brew for all Players.

Shot guns (don't need to be good ones, you will only use them to aggro the Flyers) and About 50-100 Ammo shells  

A High lvl tamed Megaloceros (good saddle recommended. But they are easier to find, since they drop in the normal supply Drops on Island)

10-20 Veggi cakes for the megalo

A Velo with good stats (Velos are cheap to buy, it only needs a standard saddle & they only take 2 days to be bred)

This tacitc is not the simple "whistle attack my target" no brainer. How to exactly execute this strategy I'll let you figure out by yourselfe if you are up to it. (since I haven't found a Video yet) But if you figure out how it works, it will be the most efficiant one in terms of breeds, players required and equipement.  

If you are going for a solo kill, then buy the best bred theriz you can get, load them with veggi cakes, craft them high armor saddles and lead them with a yuti into the fight. This strategy is doable since the Theriz on official are, by now, bred quite well.

Archived