ARK: Survival Devolved! & Spotlight: Woolly Rhino, Eurypterid, & Dunkleosteus

Jen

On April 2, 2016 at 8:14 PM, Scorpio said:

Yes they did because the first thing they said in that answer was yes then they continued on to say what you said

And either way they should never answer a question like that if they didn't plan to do it

I really don't understand why they couldn't be made tamable, seeing as how other creatures may be eventually tamable like megapiranha maybe or Coels only cuz their dossier makes it sound like they can be tamed. I mean snakes currently aren't tamable but have been said to be tamable in the future, probably the same way the Titanosaur is gonna be tamed.

Edited by UDGxKnight

1 hour ago, EvilChaosDX said:

No only one the xbox one and ps4. But ps4 has to wait for full release.

The xbox one isn't powerful enough as it is.

Idk about that not powerful enough as it is thing. There are a lot more intense games out there than Ark is, Halo 5, TESO, GTAV, etc. and other games that can have huge lobbies and maps to go along with them, I don't think it is a matter of wether the Xbox can handle it as much as it is this game is incomplete and therefor still needs a lot of work on rendering and frame rate. This mechanic is no different then adding an extra tab to the character selection for being a dino, and they could limit it to specific servers like they do with primitive vs non-primitive. It really in all honesty wouldn't be that hard I don't think, but I am not a programmer. The ability to do this is there, the devs just have to look at it and see if they want to do it, especially since with the video provided for survival devolved they already have the ability to do these things. 

Edited by UDGxKnight

I would totally buy a version where you can be the dinos like omg why wouldn't that be fun? The whole human riding xD its funny but way not needed. I know its a joke and all but really if you guys make one just to be them and run around in the view like in the video would be great.

I am sad xbox is so far behind T.T ive been waiting forever for more dinos....I kinda am tempted to buy computer version but then the only upside to it would be getting updates sooner. Seeing how servers work with multi I am not interested. I don't feel like trying to get in the same server or being hunted down all the time. =l oh well I shall see how far xbox goes but right now I havn't touched the game in a month and its sad.

On April 1, 2016 at 6:17 PM, Crozyr said:

So since when do the raptors in Ark sound like those from Jurassic Park? :D Is that just part of the April Fool's prank or can I actually get my hopes up? :D

Other than that, really looking forward to those rhinos :)

Well at least the trikes sound exactly like the trikes from the movie.  Remember the one that is sick.

On April 4, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Oreochema said:

So excited for the Swamp and Snow caves! I hear the swamp caves are "poisonous", or somehow deal damage over time. Now a reason to carry those medical brews with me! (Time to start specing my carry weight again!)

I know that the snow caves are cold enough to damage you.