Giorgino87

easist location for legendary OSD?

easist location for legendary OSD?

With my tribe we regurarly do red OSD, with gigas. they are easy for us, in 3 or 4 people. However, we tried the purple one and when I crashed my mates quicky got annihilated. By experience, some locations are easier than others, because on # of spawn points, and terrain configuration. What is the easiest location for the legendary ones? We tried the one at 43 13

Well hard to tell tbh, every is hard if u don't have spikes around it.  Corrupted dinos ain't hard to kill, enraged rexes are problem. If u got one or two in wave is ok, but if u got 4+ and if thay come near osd it's game over. Your giga will enrage 100% 

On other hand with spikes is much, much easier. U can solo it with giga and snow owl, u need to heal 1 or max 2 times until u hit wave 7. With two riden giga is walk in the park, without healing wave 7. 

Just to give u a bit more Infos, our gigas have 125-130 saddles, with 850 meele, imprinted 100%.  When u put spikes down do it with alt character, than wait to orp to kick in. 

I personally always doing purple drops on north side of map, I mean from city everything up north, near snow or near forest, south u have only few spawns and I don't like them because they are near border, so if u got a bit more lag or don't know what u can go easy outside.