Hide in troughs

Jab1983

But it can be. If Gachas can eat anything including hide and critin or karitin (or how ever you spell it) and you can put those in a trough and potentially unless you have a snow owl wandering around a gacha pen, which you wouldn't want to do because they like to be alone then you would put all that stuff in a trough yes? 

Chitin is able to be put in the trough for the Archaeopteryx first of all. Second gachas dont like to be around other gachas of the same gender, has nothing to do with snow owls or any other creatures. So I stick to the assumption that hide is not able to be put in a trough because of gachas. In fact Im sure hide was able to be put into troughs before gachas even existed. There is a different reason why that I am unaware of.

You know I was just taking your word for it that hide went into the troughs cause I know sometimes strange things can go in there for specific reasons. Last night I tried it and I definitely cant put any hide in a standard nor a tek trough so now I am assuming you are talking about a modded server so there is your answer.

11 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

You know I was just taking your word for it that hide went into the troughs cause I know sometimes strange things can go in there for specific reasons. Last night I tried it and I definitely cant put any hide in a standard nor a tek trough so now I am assuming you are talking about a modded server so there is your answer.

yeah, I wasn't sure you could either but i haven't played in a month or two and patches always have wierd unexpected changes.

3 minutes ago, WarpSpasm said:

Pachyrhino takes bug repellent not narcotics. I discovered that after I knockedout a blue and purple one, don't need it but I had been painting genestealers the same colours for a week when I found it.

XD your are correct xD? something eats narco tho I thought can't remember lol or maybe not lol 

14 hours ago, ArkRage said:

I've never been able to.

The only things I have been able to add to a trough (going by memory) is:

Meat

Berries

Seeds

Chitin/keratin

Eggs

Stone

Maybe rare flowers/mushrooms? 

Can't think of anything else atm.

and canteens and other water holding devices in a tek trough specifically for making the water chilled.

Archived