add 5 more levels after king titan ascension and add engram points to high level

Giorgino87

Suggestion

add 5 more levels after king titan ascension and add engram points to high level

This is for genesys, the number of engram points will start to be not sufficient even for lv 135 player. please rebalance the levels by adding 5 more levels after king titan ascensions (5 each level of difficulty) and add more engram points to levels that currently give only 1

1 reply to this server topic

I would have to agree.

Personally I think if they are extending to or adding to the game, regardless of when it happens in the story line, the King Titan should be reviewed. 

If the King Titan was the "end", then so be it. After all, who expects more after the end?  But now, with another map (simulation?) coming out - I believe it should act as others have. 

• It should add additional levels to the character - as you described. 
  • It should add additional engram points to the character - as you described. 
  • It should allow the unlocking of new tek engrams - or at the very least - engrams from other maps. 

As it it, you only get

• A variety of ascendant items already in game and the ammo to go along with some of them, 
  • An unlocking of the HomoDeus outfit (if it sticks - went in with a group and half of them never received the skins- even upon restart and the defeating of the boss a second time)
  • A set amount of element depending on the level defeated. 

It is the biggest boss of them all, so it should, in my opinion, have a bit more that comes with defeating it. The after-show is great, but it gives nothing to a character you may still be using. 

Archived