Community Crunch 208: Mysterious Mysteries and On The Horizon

Cedric

Excited about this update. So tired of my game crashing and losing progress and blueprints for items I have on hand. Even putting things away and saving doesn’t help. Everything I’ve accumulated within an hour (if I make it that long) gets lost, and even lost a Wyvern to the crashing. Hopefully everything gets fixed with this ACTUAL update this go around. 

I have my best giga best owl best Rockdrake best fetherlight best meglosur and all ac hazmat suits in trans lol I cant take them out and they have 18 hours left but.....I'm not surprised this thing happens all the time to everyone who plays ark (called geeting arked) because how messed up it is .but I mean its ark after all so I cant be to upset I'll just loose it all and start over and get an apology from your wildcard studio keep surviving (...)

This seems to be a thing. Clearly the update had issue so instead of sorting those issues they roll it out onto xbox. Well done now Rag official that i am on at least does nothing but roll back and crash. Probably the worst i have seen it. Sadly trapped on that because i cant stay in long enough to get off the damn server. But what more can i say from a company that has 4 years of poor life choices.

I absolutely love being able to leave server after their patch to fix things was over. Left with a full kit and solid tames on me/ in upload thinking everything was fine cause patch was done and i wasnt restricted from leaving server. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JOKES ON ME.  This is ark the worste managed game in history. So when i lose my kit or my base gets raiding is wild card going to compensate me for the things i lose worth countless hours of gameplay absolutely not. Just keep telling me to survive.  That’s probably what that keep telling this broken ass game just every time they update. 

• Haha 1

@SapphireSam7 I couldnt agree with you more, unicorns should have a boost, and different colors even if it was just say sliver or gold. and reading what you was saying about the Pegasus PLEASE BRING THIS IS TO THE GAME WC. wouldnt care if i had to wait to the Valentine  event. 
i follow CJ on youtube while his playing ark primal fear (mod)  and to have my two favs combined Equus and the argy. 

• Thanks 1

Wildcard i lost all my Stuff witch were hidden on Xbox Small tribes Server 24 tue Server crashed the Half Server lost there stuff pls reply on my ticket 1351426 pls help me and the Server to get there tames Back rot screenshots from the Reaper King witch was hidden ? my Xbox Gt is TedoRekt pls message me

Edited by TedoRekt

What a way to really celebrate this Thanksgiving event - with FOUR crashes and rollbacks on Aberration317 in the span of two hours. FOUR. With the servers down about ten to fifteen minutes each time. I would say you should be embarassed, Wildcard, but this is par the norm for you, isn't it? raptoring disgusting.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:52 PM, larryliuxing said:

EU-PVP-Official-Ragnarok STILL DOWN!!!

Seems like a lot of servers are still down. Me and a few of my friends can’t get on (different tribes on one of the servers) can’t get on The Center, Ext. or Val. Was able to finally get on Ab last night . Bummer cause I’m finally off for a few days and now no Ark ?  ?‍♀️ 

• Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
34 minutes ago, survivors4life said:

Anybody wondering when they will actually tell us the specific release date for genesis

No, it's ages away. They said late January. There's no point in them releasing a specific date, that just leads to disappointment if it's not met.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

35 minutes ago, SplitArdvark21 said:

I don't have enough spare time to get involved with too many games so this is the one I chose. May have lost all that I have worked hard on for the last year. Big disappointment .. won't purchase any extensions for sure

35 minutes ago, SplitArdvark21 said:

I don't have enough spare time to get involved with too many games so this is the one I chose. May have lost all that I have worked hard on for the last year. Big disappointment .. won't purchase any extensions for sure

On 11/28/2019 at 1:41 AM, SmokesABlunt said:

I absolutely love being able to leave server after their patch to fix things was over. Left with a full kit and solid tames on me/ in upload thinking everything was fine cause patch was done and i wasnt restricted from leaving server. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JOKES ON ME.  This is ark the worste managed game in history. So when i lose my kit or my base gets raiding is wild card going to compensate me for the things i lose worth countless hours of gameplay absolutely not. Just keep telling me to survive.  That’s probably what that keep telling this broken ass game just every time they update. 

Compensate for what did you buy those thing off them? it’s a game, a game that you decided to devote your life into, what did you think was goin to happen  lol :D

• Facepalm 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, ccz2887 said:

Well the mysterious item, is the mining drill.  C’mon man!  To quote Cedric, if you guys are just going to run through the same stuff ya unveiled during the extra life stream it’s not really a mystery is it?  As far as the patch notes eh there’s a few good things in there.  Picking up all items in a range would be handy.  As well as limiting the number of items ya drop.  I mostly play on the center official and I would LOVE to see the lightning fixed in the snow biomes and green ob area.  Man that would be a nice QOL.  Every time it storms the lightning keeps up when it quits and then just compounds with every storm after that until it’s a constant lightning flash reflecting off the snow and sky.  I’m glad I don’t have epilepsy because wow that would really mess up some people.  In order to fix it I have to relog, and wash rinse repeat when it starts storming again.  Other than that it’s nice to see that you guys are really taking care of the crashing issues.  It is definitely 100x better than what was during pre-release, that was brutal, so thank you.  The next mystery how about showing something that was NOT in the extra life live stream, please?

That might be your internet or connection in general my friend, epilepsy warning in every fine print of a game also

Edited by Itsarkbro

On 11/28/2019 at 5:12 AM, Rico86 said:

@SapphireSam7 I couldnt agree with you more, unicorns should have a boost, and different colors even if it was just say sliver or gold. and reading what you was saying about the Pegasus PLEASE BRING THIS IS TO THE GAME WC. wouldnt care if i had to wait to the Valentine  event. 
i follow CJ on youtube while his playing ark primal fear (mod)  and to have my two favs combined Equus and the argy. 

No way your serious?