Community Crunch 208: Mysterious Mysteries and On The Horizon

Cedric

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:59 AM, augus123 said:

lol can you fix your damn server before posting thing like this...

Reporters don't run the presses, car dealers don't make the cars, and your starbucks cashier doesn't harvest the beans.  Like many companies, job responsibilities are allocated to different folks.  And as a light jab to Cedric, you'd not want him being responsible for fixes anyway.  Trust me. :P

No it’s not my internet especially when I have 10 people on the server I play on at any given time have the same problem.  Number 2, NO S*** SHERLOCK!  Yeah there is an epilepsy warning on every game, but that doesn’t mean that something broken shouldn’t be fixed as a QOL, and if i’m In the green on area on center (along with the rest of my server and I’m sure tons of other center servers) it’s annoying after a while I can’t accomplish what I need to accomplish and with the logging in issues?  Yeah right take me at least 1/2 the day to get back in.  Ya know the Pegasus wouldn’t be a bad addition to the game they’ve made worst additions (the diplo is at the top of the list). 

5 hours ago, pistachio said:

Switch version is a bad idea. The thing can barely run it's exclusives. Runs out of power within like 5mins.

?? 

With the first model, you could play play without having to connect it to the current for more than 3 hours minimum with the most power demanding video games. The new 2019 model takes that to about 5 hours, and may be more, depending on the game you are playing and its energy needs. But the magic of ARK on Nintendo Switch is not "playing away from home", but gathering 4 or 5 people playing in the same room connected to the WiFi. I can assure you it was an amazing experience.

16 minutes ago, ccz2887 said:

No it’s not my internet especially when I have 10 people on the server I play on at any given time have the same problem.  Number 2, NO S*** SHERLOCK!  Yeah there is an epilepsy warning on every game, but that doesn’t mean that something broken shouldn’t be fixed as a QOL, and if i’m In the green on area on center (along with the rest of my server and I’m sure tons of other center servers) it’s annoying after a while I can’t accomplish what I need to accomplish and with the logging in issues?  Yeah right take me at least 1/2 the day to get back in.  Ya know the Pegasus wouldn’t be a bad addition to the game they’ve made worst additions (the diplo is at the top of the list). 

This is @Itsarkbro

On 11/27/2019 at 12:18 AM, Oieru said:

Where the hell did you get that number from? Not even in the glory days of Ark did they have 9 million players. Game breaking bugs reduces it to this: https://steamcharts.com/app/346110

Ark is the 11th game with most players on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/stats/Steam-Game-and-Player-Statistics?l=t

Searched it up. Of course, my info has a small chance to be wrong, and if so my bad. People make mistakes too.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:29 PM, Vega8287psn said:

HOW TF YALL KEEP COMING OUT WITH MORE AND MORE CRAP FOR THE GAME IF YOU NEVER FIX THE OTHER SH!T YOU DONE MESSED UP ON. LIKE SERIOUSLY CAN YALL EVEN HANDLE A GAME OF THIS MAGNITUDE? DO YALL EVEN REALIZE THAT AS IM WRITING THIS MY DINOS ARE STARVING AND DESPAWNING AS WE SPEAK? DO YOU EVEN CARE THAT ALOT OF US CANT GET INTO OUR SERVERS OR THE GAME PERIOD? I HAVE A WHOLE YEARS WORTH OF GRINDING AND TAMING AND RAISING IM ABOUT TO LOSE AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF US LOSING IT ALL CUZ YALL DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING. MY BEST ADVICE TO YOUR EXECS WOULD BE TO SELL. YUP I SAID IT. SELL THE WHOLE DAMN COMPANY TO SOMEONE WHO CAN DO BETTER THAN THE CRAP JOB YOUVE DONE. ITS NOT RIGHT TO KEEP MAKING MONEY OFF PPL IF YOUR GAME IS SO DEFECTIVE AND YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT PPL WORKING AT YOUR COMPANY. EITHER HIRE SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY FIX AND SOLVE PROBLEMS OR SELL THE COMPANY. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. AND YOU CAN GET MAD AND STOMP ALL YOU WANT AND THREATEN TO BAN ME BUT IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT IM TELLING YOU WHAT EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO SAY BUT WON'T SAY. AND IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT IM RIGHT. I LOVE THIS GAME ITS MY RELIEF WHEN I GET HOME FROM A LONG DAY BUT WHAT IS IT WORTH IF I SPEND THOSE LITTLE 3 HRS I GET TO PLAY A DAY STARING AT THE TITLE SCREEN? SMH

Problem right there  go do something else servers go down, think it’s time your grow up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...