Servers Down?

mudplayerx

Just now, MicZee said:

why the need to remove auto decay? its essential to have that in a construction sandbox with that much freedom

Because if I'm paying a monthly fee to play the game my hard work shouldn't be allowed to crumble. It's a quick way to get me to unsub. PvE is a different breed, I guess. If it's being paid for it should stay, imo. 

3 minutes ago, Nokosa said:

Because if I'm paying a monthly fee to play the game my hard work shouldn't be allowed to crumble. It's a quick way to get me to unsub. PvE is a different breed, I guess. If it's being paid for it should stay, imo. 

imagine no auto decay, some asshat builds around you with pillars and logs off for a year, LOL

Just now, MicZee said:

imagine no auto decay, some asshat builds around you with pillars and logs off for a year, LOL

Pillaring around someones base is still against ToS. It can still be reported and removed. I get what you're saying, and where you're coming from, I do. I just feel like pushing a sub on people would cause a lot of problems. People don't typically like to pay for something that gets taken away from them at some point. People will pay for sustainability. 

You have to keep a sense of humor in regards to patches and updates. Find me a perfect human being? Things happen and servers are finicky anyways. If you read the latest patch notes, they did some pretty serious tweaks to the servers and how the processors act. That in itself is a huge monumental task and benefits the community in ways I can't even begin to describe.  I'm hopeful but do understand that when you make fundamental changes like that, you get unseen side effects. It'll be fine, it isn't like we're down for a week, it's an hour maybe 2.

2 minutes ago, Rio4201 said:

You have to keep a sense of humor in regards to patches and updates. Find me a perfect human being? Things happen and servers are finicky anyways. If you read the latest patch notes, they did some pretty serious tweaks to the servers and how the processors act. That in itself is a huge monumental task and benefits the community in ways I can't even begin to describe.  I'm hopeful but do understand that when you make fundamental changes like that, you get unseen side effects. It'll be fine, it isn't like we're down for a week, it's an hour maybe 2.

The majority of them are back online. People can breathe again :D

Archived