Servers Down?

mudplayerx

1 minute ago, CommissionerG said:

Yeah it says they are deploying the new build, I  think applying the fixes that are listed in the community crunch.  Mostly QOL stuff.

Wrong , all those fixes were deployed on 302.4 patch . 

Today a 302.41, patch , probably some fix for something they screwed up last patch .  ...like the drops claim etc ... 

2 minutes ago, stevedelglocker said:

so sick or random server going off line because they put up event that are un tested and cause lag and down time i really think they are try to kill the game 

Relax, homie. They pulled it down to update the servers. The down time is to try to make things better... which is literally what you're complaining about.

1 minute ago, SgtSchilling said:

Welcome to the Ark of today... This is the third update in a week. Not impressed.

A lot of problems that cause these updates are exploit related. It's, genuinely, impossible to catch every single thing, and to be able to manipulate the game and its systems, in its entirety, to find these potential exploits before they become a problem. Would you rather they continue to allow things to go un-patched, thereby allowing people to exploit the games mechanics, simply because it takes away an hour of your game time? Because I wouldn't.

Just now, SgtSchilling said:

Snow owl exploit is going strong with no fix... I appreciate you stance, however, I don't see the tree bearing fruit. There is a tribe on my sever with 42 giga's raising at one time... all frozen with the exploit. Doesn't make sense to me.

ah well, there , another reason we should really go sub, WoW 's lasting that long

1 minute ago, SgtSchilling said:

Snow owl exploit is going strong with no fix... I appreciate you stance, however, I don't see the tree bearing fruit. There is a tribe on my sever with 42 giga's raising at one time... all frozen with the exploit. Doesn't make sense to me.

I've raised 40+ gigas at one time without snow owls. It's about dedication and determination! Also, maybe it's being fixed now? Maybe it's intended? Who knows?

1 minute ago, stevedelglocker said:

well they say 15 min and know it been a hour my tame is surely awake know and they don't test the event at all they throw them out and try to fix on the go they had the server down 3 times this week for a event that will be over in a week 

Time stops when servers are down. You're good.

Archived