Looking to join very experienced and was a member of spartans pr

bjnjupuj

I am level 84 and am 17 and i’m looking for a new home, i am very good at breeding and farming. I am an above average pvpplayer i will win most battles except when i am very outmatched obviously as most would. I am online every day throughout the week after 2:30 est (school hours) but after that i will be on for at least 6-7 hours daily and 12+ on weekends. I think that joining your tribe would definitely help us both and the more the better ya know. This is getting a little long and i’m not tryna make you read an essay because I know i hate that so if you’re tryna talk about it or think i’m a good fit my psn is bjnjupuj.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:44 PM, bjnjupuj said:

I am level 84 and am 17 and i’m looking for a new home, i am very good at breeding and farming. I am an above average pvpplayer i will win most battles except when i am very outmatched obviously as most would. I am online every day throughout the week after 2:30 est (school hours) but after that i will be on for at least 6-7 hours daily and 12+ on weekends. I think that joining your tribe would definitely help us both and the more the better ya know. This is getting a little long and i’m not tryna make you read an essay because I know i hate that so if you’re tryna talk about it or think i’m a good fit my psn is bjnjupuj.

What happened to you with PR bc you should NOT be level 84 if you use to be with em

Archived