FEAST WEEK

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Our next Blitz Feast Week in ARK Mobile kicks off tomorrow, Tuesday November 26th at 12:00pm EST. Feast Week follows the same basic formula as our previous Blitz Weeks, allowing the community to play a different previously featured Dungeon each day. This time, we're kicking things up a notch to coincide with the Thanksgiving holiday. Read on for full details;

WHAT DOES FEAST WEEK INCLUDE?

• Dungeons voted on by our community will be featured throughout Feast Week, granting increased Eery Element rewards.
  • Harvest Baskets will spawn around the Island in all game modes. Similar to the Pumpkins from our Halloween event, you can loot these Baskets for in-game items.
  • A special store promotion will ensure all Survivors get a hearty meal.
  • A contest on Twitter to show off your Best Gathering. Full contest details are available at the bottom of this post.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

• In Multiplayer, players can access each Dungeon on the day that it is featured with the standard free entry.
  • In Single Player, players can access all 7 Dungeons for the entire week. The standard free entry will apply on the day a Dungeon is featured, and a higher entry fee will be applied on all non-featured days.
  • In Single Player, Official Servers and Unofficial Servers, players can find Harvest Baskets around the Island which can be looted. Baskets will only spawn at night during the in-game hours of 6pm - 5am.

WHAT'S DIFFERENT FROM STANDARD DUNGEONS?

• All Dungeons will have their timers reduced by half to just 15 minutes. You must complete them with haste.
  • You will be twice as likely to encounter Noctis.
  • Eery Element rewards are doubled to 20 in Multiplayer and 40 in Single Player. Players on Unofficial Servers may enable PvP Dungeons for additional Eery Element rewards.
  • There is a chance of finding an Eerie Equus roaming the halls of each Dungeon.

WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?

• Tuesday, November 26th: The Forbidden Crypt
    Features: TEK Shield, TEK Rifle, TEK Helmet, Journeyman TEK Rifle (low-chance)

• Wednesday, November 27th: The Eternal Tomb
    Features: Tapejara TEK Saddle, TEK Trough, TEK Gauntlets, Journeyman TEK Helmet (low-chance)

• Thursday, November 28th: ???????????????
    Features: ??????????????

• Friday, November 29th: The Marshy Hallows
    Features: TEK Replicator, TEK Generator, Journeyman TEK Chestpiece (low-chance)

• Saturday, November 30th: Curse of the Claw
    Features: TEK Kibble Processor, TEK Replicator, TEK Generator, Journeyman TEK Boots (low-chance)

• Sunday, December 1st: Blighted Vault of the Monster
    Features: TEK Pillar, TEK Rifle, TEK Implant Chamber, Journeyman TEK Chestpiece (low-chance)

• Monday, December 2nd: Cemetery of Chaos
    Features: TEK Kibble Processor, TEK Grenade, Journeyman Tapejara TEK Saddle (low-chance)

*All featured Dungeons begin at 12:00pm Eastern Time, and end at 11:00am Eastern Time the following day.

BEST GATHERING CONTEST RULES

• The theme of this contest is "Best Gathering." We want to see you getting all of your tribemates, fellow Survivors, or tames together for a nice gathering in the holiday spirit! 
  • 4 winners will be selected, each receiving a prize of 500 Ancient Amber.
  • Entries must be submitted on Twitter using the hashtag #ARKMobileContest.
  • Must be 13 years of age or older to participate.
  • Winners will be selected on Tuesday, December 3rd and announced shortly thereafter.
  • If your entry includes other Survivors or Tribemates, the first submission will be awarded the prize. If you intend to share the prize with others in the photo, please make arrangements ahead of time.

View full record

10 hours ago, WarDrumJordan said:

Unofficial Server owners may enable PvP Dungeons which grants 2x the normal Eery Element rewards.

Thank you. I’ll check in the nitrado settings for this option. Wait... we can’t have dungeons be PvP on PvE servers? I play on a solo server so there’s no way to increase my element rewards?

9 hours ago, Krixasgaming said:

It says baskets spawn between 5pm -6am on single player, do they spawn all day on multi or is that the time as well for multi player?

They spawn on single and multiplayer during the in-game hours of 5pm thru 6am. Unofficial servers should slow down the passing of night to increase the amounts of basket spawns per in-game day.  

7 hours ago, REDWOLFMYSTERY said:

I got a promo code like a few months ago but i dont know where to enter it i looked in the store but i dont see a promo code button... the code is for a trike bone skin, a soothing balm and my missing amber purchase I hope to get a reply to my question 

When entering the game options/settings part of your inventory on the left side at the bottom will be a button labeled “Support Codes.” If you click on that, you will be able to enter your code. 

• Like 1

• GroveStreet
10 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

Thank you. I’ll check in the nitrado settings for this option. Wait... we can’t have dungeons be PvP on PvE servers? I play on a solo server so there’s no way to increase my element rewards?

You can change your server to PvP while you want to run Dungeons, then change it back to PvE afterwards.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:35 PM, SurviveWithTodd said:

What Do They Look Like?

@Krixasgaming and @SurviveWithTodd picture attached. I’ve only found one so far despite searching 60% of the map (which is 1 more than I found during the Halloween event), and it wasn’t a very good item for being ascendant quality and such a high item rating. 
397B4E0B-F9FF-4250-813F-5371E6DA8A28.jpeg

077EFD9C-87CE-4A9D-9C7E-12EC42CDA202.jpeg

13 hours ago, WarDrumJordan said:

You can change your server to PvP while you want to run Dungeons, then change it back to PvE afterwards.

Okay, does it work with PvX servers as well? Or only PvP?

Edited by nintendogamer7
Moved photos under proper quote

-DEVS-

I think it goes w/o saying that the event loot drops (baskets or pumpkins or event thingys) definitely need to have their rate increased... I mean why get hyped up for a halloween event that I searched relentlessly to obtain 3 graves... I mean I dunno about other people but I get STOKED when I know an event is coming up but I really feel like these last few events were so lackluster that I really doubt I'll ever get excited for another event (unless you'd increase the rate and people could get some pretty cool stuff and not the sort of loot we've been getting and the scarcity we've had.).

• 3 weeks later...