Submit a Request

HartzFear79

Its in the support section. 

I did it Monday for excessive pillaring on an Official PvE server. A GM fixed the issues within a few hours by wiping out all of the tribe pillars everywhere on the map. ( I am assuming was easier for the GM to do with a command instead of bothering to manually remove the few pillars that were griefing me) 

I am pretty happy with the service.

17 minutes ago, Herbapou said:

Its in the support section. 

I did it Monday for excessive pillaring on an Official PvE server. A GM fixed the issues within a few hours by wiping out all of the tribe pillars everywhere on the map. ( I am assuming was easier for the GM to do with a command instead of bothering to manually remove the few pillars that were griefing me) 

I am pretty happy with the service.

You actually got a gm to help you official about pillaring? Dang... My ticket has been unresolved for 9 months... Its so old it auto closed as a open ticket but is grayed out like a resolved one XD.

Actually I think they should wipe all pillars on the entire map once a month. People could still redo pillars around there base after a wipe.  That would take care of extreme pillaring all over the place to  "protect spawn". 

I have seen resources nodes spawn right by structures, in fact on my private server I have put pillar + ceiling in metal area to get rid of stones and spot and collect metal faster. It the same thing for oil nodes, I see them spawn right by structures. There is no need to spawn the crap out of those zones with pillars.

For dino spawns, rivers are overrated. I hate when someone block a river with buildings/gate or a beach with gates.  That being said, I see dino spawns in the hills around rivers and slowly make there way down to rivers resulting in a higher concentration of dino near rivers, but they didn't spawn there, they moved there. Same thing goes for mountains, dino tend to get to valleys and not stay on the hills where they spawned.

18 hours ago, Herbapou said:

Actually I think they should wipe all pillars on the entire map once a month. People could still redo pillars around there base after a wipe.  That would take care of extreme pillaring all over the place to  "protect spawn". 

I have seen resources nodes spawn right by structures, in fact on my private server I have put pillar + ceiling in metal area to get rid of stones and spot and collect metal faster. It the same thing for oil nodes, I see them spawn right by structures. There is no need to spawn the crap out of those zones with pillars.

For dino spawns, rivers are overrated. I hate when someone block a river with buildings/gate or a beach with gates.  That being said, I see dino spawns in the hills around rivers and slowly make there way down to rivers resulting in a higher concentration of dino near rivers, but they didn't spawn there, they moved there. Same thing goes for mountains, dino tend to get to valleys and not stay on the hills where they spawned.

this doesnt work because instead of pillaring you get towers built that go over the structure limit of a small thatch hut, ie 3 pillars with 4 ladders on each side . people just simply go over the cap removes and make bigger eyesores to claim the land, this happened upon announcement of pillar server wipes previously.

go here:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?flash_digest=00fabb269fb52f06c5cfb033232dcc318391f063

top right, sign in. once signed in close browser, and open it back up, restore previous session, fill out the form.  copy what you type in the last box (just incase).  submit the form.

Its the only way i know of getting out of the submit loop.  Sometimes it will still stick you in the submit loop though.  It functions as expected, about the same as the game, sometimes you can submit a form, other times they don't submit at all.  If you don't see your post after submitting, it didn't take, and you'll have to do it all over again.

12 minutes ago, HartzFear79 said:

Just try it ...but wont work :( poop game.... :(

i literally just did it and it worked fine. its not a poop game but i feel like maybe its a language barrier kinda deal. 
Lets break it down super simple to help you out. 

When you go to this site https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and click on the drop down to find your issue, what happens next? 

22 hours ago, Herbapou said:

Sadly this wouldn't work. .ppl would just pillar you in ur base ...then report  you and when u logged your base is gone due to them wiping ur structure. ..

Archived