Why bother with this game

Robbedbywardrum

Why bother with the game ??

Why Bother with tames anymore

So why do we spend boat loads of ambers and time on tames for you to just take them away ?

If tames aren’t allowed stats that ours had why did you let us spend money on the game to get them to this point ? I didn’t realise there was a problem with our tames until you had taken them, you shouldn’t allow people to spend money to progress in the game to then just take it away this is clearly exploiting arks gamers to make them spend more on the game well i for one won’t be bothering anymore I feel disheartened by the whole thing, a complete waste of time and money ...

So why do we spend boat loads of ambers and time on tames for you to just take them away ?

If tames aren’t allowed stats that ours had why did you let us spend money on the game to get them to this point ? I didn’t realise there was a problem with our tames until you had taken them, you shouldn’t allow people to spend money to progress in the game to then just take it away this is clearly exploiting arks gamers to make them spend more on the game well i for one won’t be bothering anymore I feel disheartened by the whole thing, a complete waste of time and money ...

Why do you open a second thread like that?

When you feel that you get robbed by Wardrum then quit the game, and stop whining.

When the stats of your tames were right, then they wouldn‘t have deleted them.

The only ones crying and whining are the people who did illegal things, and those people are the only ones who did never anything wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

You CHOSE to spend money as opposed to playing the game normally. No one forced you to, just like no one forced you to buy glitched tames. If you hadn’t CHOSEN to take shortcuts, you wouldn’t be here blaming other people for the consequences of YOUR decisions.

Grow up and be responsible for your choices, learn the lesson, and avoid making the same mistakes in the future. If you worked for your stuff instead of trying to get ahead using shortcuts, you wouldn’t be here whining right now would you?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, XaosRes said:

Why do you open a second thread like that?

When you feel that you get robbed by Wardrum then quit the game, and stop whining.

When the stats of your tames were right, then they wouldn‘t have deleted them.

The only ones crying and whining are the people who did illegal things, and those people are the only ones who did never anything wrong.

Not completely true..... he might of never known he had a glitched tame in his line. that being said i guarantee you every alpha has exploited tames.

10 hours ago, 145273 said:

Not completely true..... he might of never known he had a glitched tame in his line. that being said i guarantee you every alpha has exploited tames.

This player has admitted to having glitched tames in the past and from past deletions, having started multiples threads (and even deleted some) under a few different names, but all worded exactly the same. 

On 11/25/2019 at 7:36 AM, Robbedbywardrum said:

when you realize your on unofficial "/

Archived